Parker vs Joshua

8 hours ago, walshie said:

Fury beat Wlad admittedly. It was a terrible fight but he won. Other than that who has he fought of any note? Then he avoided ever having to defend the title. 

Bang on the money :thumbs:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m always in two minds about Joshua ?  Do you ever feel the lack of true talent at that weight is pulling the wool over our eyes a little concerning him?  Or that this “isn’t a j great ? Is

Why is he a fraud? He is fighting everyone who is put in ront of him and he is winning convincingly. I think Fury could out box AJ but for that reason I don' think AJ will have a game plan to try and

The position Joshua is now means he will be facing the top heavyweights, if they are not good enough to test him and beat him thats not his fault it's just the boxing era he happens to be in, and at t

Posted Images

Sick of reading the same old pish about what Fury could do to Joshua. The same people who whined about Tyson getting no credit won’t give any to AJ, even though he’s ducked nobody and holds all but one title.

Fury has one name on his record, and we know now he was using PEDs on the run up.., so for me he’s a cheat, plain and simple.

Said earlier that titles aren’t won on social media. He has to get back in and back up his boasting now. Only then will we know who’s the best.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, pesky1972 said:

Said earlier that titles aren’t won on social media. He has to get back in and back up his boasting now. Only then will we know who’s the best.

As my Dad used to say - Talk's cheap. Money buys houses. :thumbs:

We now have a British boxer who holds the WBA IBF WBO belts 21 fights and 21 wins, and he still gets nocked for winning? What do folk want for ffs, looks like he had a game plan and stuck to it and it paid dividends. 

No fighetr has ever held all the four belts, I think Joshua has a very good chance now of being the first, not bad for a young OK fighter eh Max?

If Joshua holding them belts is not enough motivation for Tyson to get fit again then nothing will be, shut up with the trash talk Tyson, get fit or feck off and shut up.

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Who ever let price fight is a moron. Caldwell told him tobhang it up. He ignores hin and comes back for that

Price on  next but I remember him getting stretched 

• Haha 1

Tyson fury has a 7 foot reach and can box a bit. It will be difficult for anyone to beat him like it or not. If the ref last night used them same rules big Joshua would get it very difficult to get inside. Love him or hate him boxing needs fury because without him it would be boring to watch. Joshua will never be complete until he fights him and he knows it. If they don't fight that doubt will always be there.

17 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Tyson fury has a 7 foot reach and can box a bit. It will be difficult for anyone to beat him like it or not. If the ref last night used them same rules big Joshua would get it very difficult to get inside. Love him or hate him boxing needs fury because without him it would be boring to watch. Joshua will never be complete until he fights him and he knows it. If they don't fight that doubt will always be there.

Did you actually watch him fight Klitschko? It was without a doubt the most tedious boring fight I've ever seen. Reversing and holding someone at arm's length may have won the fight but it was like watching paint dry.

20 minutes ago, jiggy said:

The last few years haven't been boring and fury hasn' been fighting? AJ has already outperformed Fury in my eyes as he has actually defended the belts, also Fury was on drugs when he won them so IMO it should be overturned as it would in any other sport. AJ has fought better opponents in last 18months that Fury has ever fought. Boxing is doing just fine without him and AJ is cleaning up in terms of belts and money.  Fury needs AJ not the other way around.

8 hours ago, jiggy said:

Why? What makes Tyson so appealing he's not exactly the most excting fighter to watch, he seems more entertaining on social media sites.

As mentioned on more than one occaission on here that fight with Klitschko was boring to watch any day of the week, but Tyson did enough to win, thats all he did. Joshua does the same goes the distance for a unanimous win in a better fight to watch and gets slated.

Joshua will give and take more from boxing than Tyson ever did or will.

• Like 2