how many are going to partys this new year

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just another excuse for a piss up! I'll get together with family and a few friends and have a couple of shandies to bring in the new year. Some on here want to f***ing live a little..., maybe make a r

Civilised dinner, im making venison stew, will be some good wines drunk but not appreciated by me & maybe a bit of a song. Whether your in or out have a good one and I wish you & your families

I wouldn't fancy knocking on a door round here late at night with a black face you would get hammered ?     

Posted Images

On 30/12/2017 at 18:25, tatsblisters said:

I might black my face up and go knocking on doors with lumps of coal I remember years ago you could make a fortune off pissed up adults by letting the new year in that's another tradition that's seemed to disappear.

Steer clear of Will Katchums door, he might mistake you for a darkie

Well guys and girls I'll be having a belter. I think you are a boring bunch of twats and as such introduce you to my Old Years Night companions. Lol incidentally, my grand daughter also wishes you all a happy new year but without all the hugs, kisses and faux Bon homie. Jok.

image.jpeg

• Like 3

I just mooched round to the local to see if it was a throng of people getting ready to tank up for the new year.  Naah . Two cars parked up and they're probably the staffs cars. perhaps the hordes will arrive nearer the time.  It could be that the pub shuts up early. i wonder if the world is passing me by but I feel that it is just another event scam like black Friday, the January sales, Easter eggs, summer holiday adverts on Christmas day.  All a bit of a non event generated to allow someone else to get their hand into my pocket.  As for paying to go into a pub to spend money in there or being charged to stand in the street, get soaked and frozen to the bone to watch some fireworks.  Do I feel deprived?  Do I buggery. I feel like I have won and I can spend that money on shotgun carts and clays.  Instead of giving the son in laws some stupid presents that they didn't want, I said that I would pay for the clays, cartridges, the pub afterwards and a barbecue back home when it was warm in the summer.

• Like 3