how many are going to partys this new year

I just woke up.... 400 quid lighter, banging headache, the dog sat on top of me and I just took the biggest shit ever.....

Happy New year boys and girls ?

Edited to add... if you are ever in Barcelona with the Mrs (or fella) have a nosey in El Nacional ;)

Edited by mushroom
  • Haha 1

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just another excuse for a piss up! I'll get together with family and a few friends and have a couple of shandies to bring in the new year. Some on here want to f***ing live a little..., maybe make a r

Civilised dinner, im making venison stew, will be some good wines drunk but not appreciated by me & maybe a bit of a song. Whether your in or out have a good one and I wish you & your families

I wouldn't fancy knocking on a door round here late at night with a black face you would get hammered ?     

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I'm literally walking out the door, in the shit I was wearing last night, to go walk the dog and continue drinking ?

Just looked in the mirror and DAMN I look like a modern day, pissed up Hitler ?

Not literally going out wearing the biggest shit you ever done I hope ??

• Haha 2
42 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I just woke up.... 400 quid lighter, banging headache, the dog sat on top of me and I just took the biggest shit ever.....

Happy New year boys and girls ?

Edited to add... if you are ever in Barcelona with the Mrs (or fella) have a nosey in El Nacional ;)

Good fun and good dog but just think of all of the cartridges and clays that £400 would have bought.

4 minutes ago, Meece said:

Good fun and good dog but just think of all of the cartridges and clays that £400 would have bought.

Good food, plenty of alcohol, good company and an insane amount of fun.. money well spent ?

My fuucking head is wreaking though ?

supposed to pick up my son at the pub at 11pm after his shift ended , some c*nt kicked off picked him up at 1,20  had one drink then bed time just dropped him off again hope its a quiet shift hes no in a good mood maybe get a swally at 10 .30 after hes finished tonight :laugh:

We were going to go to the local but no-one could be bothered. We weren't even going to stay up and see in the New Year, but that Nile Rodgers on the BBC was worth staying up for. 

Happy New Year one and all.