Kissing Men

Don't bother me if that's your bag go for it, but I,m on the side of firm hand shake and eye contact, says something about someone before you get to know them, were as a wet cheek don't give you much of an insight into someone

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A handshake is as far as I go ... I don't even like getting a hug off women apart from my mother wife and kids ... all this hello darling kiss kiss hug hug fukcing sickens me .... look me in the eye a

Personal space invaders they can just go fek off!

I kiss my wife, my mum and my daughter - I'd never kiss a bloke ! Gentlemen shake hands, as far as I'm concerned.   I'm not even into hugging, if I'm honest......I think I'm what's known as "non-tac

Posted Images

I kiss the Mrs and that's it, my family have never been keen on physical contact and it's just how we've always been. My Mrs family are very huggy kissy and sometimes it makes me feel uncomfortable. Another thing I hate is a limp handshake on a man, some blokes have weak, wet handshakes and it makes me cringe.

• Like 2

Kiss most if not all female friends/family on meeting,never thought not to tbh....never a fella though.Thin end of the wedge Mushy,next week you,ll be asking if T Bagging your mates ok,before you know it they,ll be extending you the courtesy of a reach around .....

• Like 4

My old man hugged & gave my ex a back slap when the lad was born but he wouldn't' greet the neighbour like that , I guess it depends what kind of family your from..... Mine tended not to kiss & hug as I was growing up so when I met my first proper boyfriend & his family where very '' huggy'' I struggled with that to be honest

• Like 1

Same here new relations give us a hug when we part company and im uncomfortable im bolting for the car only the wife and kids get a hug only the wife gets a kiss then it wtf are you wanting

My kids are 7 + 5 and they get cuddles and cwtch up watching films . Always get a kiss and cuddle from them before bed and I always go in their room on my way to bed to check on them . I had a stupid fear when they were young that id go to sleep and not wake up and not to have seen them before I went. Stupid really as I never really contemplate my own death lol . Usually send Mrs a txt during the day saying "love you" . Sounds romantic but im really just doing a spot check to see if she's pissed off with me about anything. Nothing from my old man , wouldn't want it either really. Get those kissed cheeks from mother in law because she's lived I spain for a while .

• Like 2