Suicide Question ......

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im reading this and really trying not to reply the way I want to,for ive a sister thats clinically depressed,schizophrenic, and just down right messed up since she reached 23....before that...a perfec

Without going into to much detail the wife had a breakdown some years ago ,any suggestion of a doctor was treated as an admission of guilt on her part,until a major episode led to her going to see the

suicide is a permanant solution to a temporary problem.

Posted Images

No dick head

There are facts proven by science

That ptsd .autism bi polar and depression are real

The fact you've never experienced them first or second hand doesn't make them less real

You've probably never had sex either but trust me son it's real

• Like 4

No some people spout shit they no nothing about .... if depression, ptsd etc ain't real what's been so hard in your life ?then maybe a few on here will say what caused their spouts of illness and see if you think they could perhaps cause someone to be a little upset

never said i had a hard life don't twist my words i said people i knew and i won't be sharing other people's problems on here or mine because you sort them out in your own head.

i don't know why people think it's ok to share problems with everyone else.very unbritish.

personal insults just make you look stupid.

No some people spout shit they no nothing about .... if depression, ptsd etc ain't real what's been so hard in your life ?then maybe a few on here will say what caused their spouts of illness and see if you think they could perhaps cause someone to be a little upset

never said i had a hard life don't twist my words i said people i knew and i won't be sharing other people's problems on here or mine because you sort them out in your own head.

i don't know why people think it's ok to share problems with everyone else.very unbritish.

personal insults just make you look stupid.

not as stupid as claiming that depression doesn't exist

I suspect you're posts were to make yourself look "tough".

however they have only made you look a complete tool mate!

The sooner you realise everyone us not made the same the better mate. Names mean nothing so fire away .Your compassion as you call it is wasted on those with the desire to end it all ,save it for the living they tend to return it .

Im well aware we are all different. Oh and also glad we are. Im not disputing that you may not show compassion towards a suicide victim.

my point was i do not think if confronted with a young lad or anyone for that matter in the process of taking there life you would do/say nothing!

In the past i myself have been branded callous and uncaring, but i could not just walk away from such a thing. It is what seperates us from animals. And if you trully would let someone kill themself with no attempt to even try and stop them. Well tbh i actually feel sorry for you mate.

There you go again ,thinking I should be like you .Save the pity mate ,it's another weakness I can do without .

I really am the arrogant ,racist, uncaring c**t you dare not say I am .

I'm neither ashamed nor thrive on it ,it's just me .

Yeah you do but there's some things that no one can sort in there head without help and it just shows you've got no understanding of it

i was depressed then i read about a....... wait for it.....

pilot dog and that cracked me right up.

• Like 1