Suicide Question ......

i was the same as you gingerbeard,i thought depression was for week,feeble people who should snap out of it.until it struck our family,out of the blue.result one dead family member .hit me like a ton of bricks.

what you describe is being sad and thats ok but depression where you need pills everyday or feel suicidal because you've lost somebody close to you or a girl finished with you is laughable to me.f**k that,thats being weak.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im reading this and really trying not to reply the way I want to,for ive a sister thats clinically depressed,schizophrenic, and just down right messed up since she reached 23....before that...a perfec

Without going into to much detail the wife had a breakdown some years ago ,any suggestion of a doctor was treated as an admission of guilt on her part,until a major episode led to her going to see the

suicide is a permanant solution to a temporary problem.

Posted Images

what about if you were just off for a day out or holiday and somebody was standing on a motorway bridge causing traffic jams and hours long delays.

i'd be screaming jump you c**t.

You wouldn't though if it was a family member would You?
no but i'd expect everyone else too.

whats more i don't really believe all this dark place thing,we all live in the same world with the same problems.if you have more complex issues there usually self inflicted through drink ,drugs that sort of thing.some people just have weak minds.

Are you saying you don't believe in clinical depression and the effects it can have on people?
clinical depression,P,T,S,D,bi-polar,autism all bullshit if you ask me.

what can be so bad that you can't function normally.?

i was going to share what happened to my parents and a mate but i won't but they had no choice but to get over it and carry on.

That statement obviously shows your immaturity and naivety .......

Have you ever met a man Gingerbeard, who has seen so much even the Gods cannot help his pain? I have! and lost family members who couldn't cope.

what about if you were just off for a day out or holiday and somebody was standing on a motorway bridge causing traffic jams and hours long delays.

i'd be screaming jump you c**t.

You wouldn't though if it was a family member would You?
no but i'd expect everyone else too.

whats more i don't really believe all this dark place thing,we all live in the same world with the same problems.if you have more complex issues there usually self inflicted through drink ,drugs that sort of thing.some people just have weak minds.

Are you saying you don't believe in clinical depression and the effects it can have on people?
clinical depression,P,T,S,D,bi-polar,autism all bullshit if you ask me.

what can be so bad that you can't function normally.?

i was going to share what happened to my parents and a mate but i won't but they had no choice but to get over it and carry on.

That statement obviously shows your immaturity and naivety .......

Have you ever met a man Gingerbeard, who has seen so much even the Gods cannot help his pain? I have! and lost family members who couldn't cope.

i don't think it'll be right to type about what people i know have been through but f**k me what 1 friend went through is my worst nightmare but they had no choice but to carry on and rebuild there lives.wrong expression but thats life,

i was the same as you gingerbeard,i thought depression was for week,feeble people who should snap out of it.until it struck our family,out of the blue.result one dead family member .hit me like a ton of bricks.

what you describe is being sad and thats ok but depression where you need pills everyday or feel suicidal because you've lost somebody close to you or a girl finished with you is laughable to me.f**k that,thats being weak.

So are you saying that a young soldier that sees more horror in one day than you will ever see in your life time and may have come within a hair breath of dying that needs anti depressants to function because of ptsd is being weak ??? ..........

So are you saying that a young soldier that sees more horror in one day than you will ever see in your life time and may have come within a hair breath of dying that needs anti depressants to function because of ptsd is being weak ??? ..........

glad you brought that up.my brother is in the forces as is my best friend and sons godfather both paras both done multipul tour of afghanistan and iraq and others before.both are fine and normal.also got friends in the army who have done tour and normal too.

I have seen you chat a lot of shite concerning dogs but you would severely correct a child with autism for wanting his tea at a set time and only council estate single mums use it as a excuse for bad behavior you really are a clueless wanker that talks about things you don't know about or understand I owe two successful businesses and have a few properties I rent out I have a austic son who has to have a set routine if not he has a melt down and trustme he gets disciplined but you have to explain everything in detail so he understands

• Like 4

I do a bit of work in old people's homes. To see some of them poor cnuts slumped in chairs all day....17 year old care workers talking to em like shite. Think if I was in that position I'd hoard tablets and choose when I go.

Reflection of your society a very poor reflection.
my mate cared for his mother up until her passing two years ago at the age of ninety seven, like he said how many times did she wash his arse

While you've been utterly correct, so far, on this thread I have to say you've picked the wrong thread even the wrong forum if you're expecting a show of empathy or compassion. It's selective at best and non-existant at worst. Anyone who doesn't believe clinical depression is a 'thing' should do a little work with abuse survivors. 20 minutes will correct any attitude on the subject.

• Like 5

I have seen you chat a lot of shite concerning dogs but you would severely correct a child with autism for wanting his tea at a set time and only council estate single mums use it as a excuse for bad behavior you really are a clueless wanker that talks about things you don't know about or understand I owe two successful businesses and have a few properties I rent out I have a austic son who has to have a set routine if not he has a melt down and trustme he gets disciplined but you have to explain everything in detail so he understands

stand by everything i put regarding dogs and on here,might not be the same opinion as you but who gives a f**k.

2 businesses and 2 houses whats that got to do with it or just wanted to tell everyone.?

Ginger beard is winding people up no one in this day and age thinks like that

Don't feed the trolls people

I was thinking he may be trolling earlier but mentioning autism just got under my skin

This suicide thing is a mystery to me, I remember when I was about 19 a lad who was a year or two younger than me went to the match, he laughed and joked in the pub went to the game and after went home and hung himself, He had a small child less than a year old as well.

Never to this day 25 years on do i understand why he hung himself?

I don't need to prove anything to anyone and its more than two houses just that you think kids with autism come from a council estate and correcting them about routine you really are clueless and your comments regarding things you know nothing about depression being one sometimes its better to just say nothing if you don't know rather than make a cnut out of yourself

Edited by blackmaggie

Is it wrong to think a man weak for taking his own life ,no not at all . Ive experienced those around me thst have done same and felt no compassion at all nor will i ever .Natural selection that's all .

In answer to original question I would walk on by and that's the truth .