Suicide Question ......

Unless you have walked a mile in another man's shoes who are we to judge..Weak?... These folk have hit rock bottom menterly and see no way back.. Selfish? They I'll think there kids are better off...In I'll you been in that dark dark place you will never have a clue...

• Like 6

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im reading this and really trying not to reply the way I want to,for ive a sister thats clinically depressed,schizophrenic, and just down right messed up since she reached 23....before that...a perfec

Without going into to much detail the wife had a breakdown some years ago ,any suggestion of a doctor was treated as an admission of guilt on her part,until a major episode led to her going to see the

suicide is a permanant solution to a temporary problem.

Posted Images

Unless you have walked a mile in another man's shoes who are we to judge..Weak?... These folk have hit rock bottom menterly and see no way back.. Selfish? They I'll think there kids are better off...In I'll you been in that dark dark place you will never have a clue...

Spot on ,before I slag someone off I walk a mile in their shoes ,that way Im a mile away and got a new pair of wheels .

• Like 6

Lol ,you need to toughen up son

you need to keep on the deer section, forum was much better when you only posted deer you'd shot from pens
You'd miss me mate, who else is prepared to say it as it is .
Say it as you THINK it is you mean

I suspect you're posts were to make yourself look "tough".

however they have only made you look a complete tool mate!

The sooner you realise everyone us not made the same the better mate. Names mean nothing so fire away .Your compassion as you call it is wasted on those with the desire to end it all ,save it for the living they tend to return it .

The sooner you realise everyone us not made the same the better mate. Names mean nothing so fire away .Your compassion as you call it is wasted on those with the desire to end it all ,save it for the living they tend to return it .
lol you still pretending to be something you're not

Pop your Jim jams on there's a good chap its way past beddy bies for you

• Like 2

That's the point we are not all made the same..i do believe some is weakness same with addition..But to go as far to kill your self...That's something else course as humans we won't to live and grow.

Nearly prayer time asshole ,face wherever and do your thing ,sympathiser .

Nearly prayer time asshole ,face wheeever and do your thing ,sympathiser .
ssssshhhh grown ups are talking
  • Like 1