Staying With Your Lass

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You talk about the older generation and we look back on it with rose tinted glasses, no divorce and all that , but the reality was a lot of miserable family's . I can only speak from my own experience

spot on , ive been married 34 years , and know lots of couples who split up and divorced and most got kids , and i got 2 bothers and 2 sisters all divorced , and with new partners and got ki

Life is short....yes.... but walking away from an ex should not mean walking away from responsibility to your children - emotionally, financially or time wise.....

Dont drink kenneth, be honest its the truth... makes no diffrence to me what he does but post it up and people will have there views. And thats mine.... if i had inclin she was a wrongun or a bit chancy would i feck have kids with her.. people change ect ect lol bollocks.. yous lot wouldnt leave a mutt lol but its cool to leave your little ones because yu cant make best of a shitty situation for the sake of your babies. Each to there own a i dont give a f**k if mine turnt into a lefty vegan lol f**k wud i leave me kids unless they comin wit me

• Like 1

Dont drink kenneth, be honest its the truth... makes no diffrence to me what he does but post it up and people will have there views. And thats mine.... if i had inclin she was a wrongun or a bit chancy would i feck have kids with her.. people change ect ect lol bollocks.. yous lot wouldnt leave a mutt lol but its cool to leave your little ones because yu cant make best of a shitty situation for the sake of your babies. Each to there own a i dont give a f**k if mine turnt into a lefty vegan lol f**k wud i leave me kids unless they comin wit me

That's opinions fine, but I'd say it's a pretty common one........right before the opposite happens

That's just shows your young age and naivety ......

• Like 1

I'm not passing judgement on anyone but I am quite surprised how lopsided opinion is on this subject in general. I don't mean the OP's personal situation which I don't know anything about but I was expecting it to be more 50/50, it looks there's only a handful of people believe we should stick it out for the kids sake.

• Like 1

I'm not passing judgement on anyone but I am quite surprised how lopsided opinion is on this subject in general. I don't mean the OP's personal situation which I don't know anything about but I was expecting it to be more 50/50, it looks there's only a handful of people believe we should stick it out for the kids sake.

Sticking it out for the kids sake isn't always workable, they'll grow up thinking it's normal for their parents to argue, both be unhappy, not get on or sleep in separate beds etc

My girls are fine I see them every week they both love my new mrs and their little half brother.

:hmm:Folk often act on impulse,...they buy/breed dawgs that are destined to be totally unsuitable, for the tasks they are required to fulfill.

Same with a woman,...ya got to be sure,... with a potential life partner.... :thumbs:

• Like 1