This Kids Mum Posted This On Facebook Think Her Name Is Lisa

Tbf autistic people are hard work,my cousin's a sperg and there are quite a lot of topics you just can't talk about around him unless you want a 3 hour debate,regardless of when you admit defeat and try to move on.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 2 lads have autism and they have never been invited to a birthday party from a fellow school friend. That's the way it is. But come the maths.reading.or spelling tests. They are in a different l

Ok don't want to put a downer on things, but showed this to my other half. I'm not on Facebook, so wouldn't have a clue. She read it and said that she's seen several of these almost identical posts m

It depends, my son is 5 and has spent the last year in a local mainstream school but is moving to a special school in september...he just wasnt coping. Every autistic child is different with different

This might sound stupid bit don't kids with autism go to special schools? My mum works at a local one . Again , not trying to be insensitive just asking

It depends, my son is 5 and has spent the last year in a local mainstream school but is moving to a special school in september...he just wasnt coping. Every autistic child is different with different needs...some can manage in normal schools but some cant. Plus some autistic children are thrown into mainstream schools because of funding...all about money mate
  • Like 4

This might sound stupid bit don't kids with autism go to special schools? My mum works at a local one . Again , not trying to be insensitive just asking

Getting a child in to a 'special' school is damn near impossible, my missus was a teacher in primary school and they had to go to hell and back to get kids support who really needed it.

Daveee88 is right that it's all about money and resources, honestly she should write a book on her experiences especially her interactions with social services, it seems like every other service police included dump their problems on the teachers and only step in after they've delivered masses of evidence...makes you wonder how they have time to teach doesn't it?

• Like 1

Ok don't want to put a downer on things, but showed this to my other half. I'm not on Facebook, so wouldn't have a clue. She read it and said that she's seen several of these almost identical posts maybe 10 or 12 times over the last number of years. Maybe this is very genuine, but maybe it ain't.

Nothing wrong with sending a card with a nice message on it I suppose. But I wouldn't go any further than that.

Now you fecking tell us, I put a tenner in the card.

What happened before face book ay? Fuckinhate the thing. Shita brick. Some kids are clever, some kids are popular, very rarely both.....most survive.

Buy a card please? Its come to summat if she has to ask random knobheads on FB to send em. Ask your family to send 3 each with random names.

Personally I think she tried it on wi postman who turned her down so she is tryna send this viral to make him have a hard week.

• Like 3

Tbf autistic people are hard work,my cousin's a sperg and there are quite a lot of topics you just can't talk about around him unless you want a 3 hour debate,regardless of when you admit defeat and try to move on.

I can believe that. I have two cousins that are similar, with Asperger's. Judging by the debates, on this forum, that contain certain subjects that you can't talk about without it dragging on for pages, and pages... I reckon there's a lot of us, here, that suffer too! :tongue2:

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 3

We have 2 kids with autism.My 11 year old boy is currently home schooled.He can show difficult behaviour but it's not because we let him get away with it or because he is a little Cnut,it's because of his condition.He also didn't get party invites etc and we as a family try to make up for it but it still had a big effect on him.If sending a card in the post will cheer this kid up on his birthday then I will be asking my son to send one

• Like 2

Half of me thinks this is a fishing exercise in the hope a percentage of people who send a card stick a tenner in it. The other half of me thinks if its real and the kid gets a few hundred cards, he's going to be even more upset next year when he gets 1 or 2.