Just now, paulus said:

Fcuk off you meant it ? 

Edited to add, this was said in humour, as I'm sure YOU will understand. Lol

Captain Pugwash Lol

?

Captain pugwash, one of my favourite kids programs!!  Lol  ?

And pugs, was an early nickname of mine, believe it or not, but tis the truth!!  Lol ?

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

If the cap fits mate ……..?

Ooh look, you made yourself laugh!!  Well done.

What size cap should I order for you?  Oh, hang on, let me guess, ............. XXXXXL?

Edited to add, this is said with mirth, REALLY not sure YOU will understand?!!  ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 2
On 17/01/2023 at 17:40, foxdropper said:

It’s like this Gnash .

If I said to you I had a pink rabbit on my perm and sent you a pic of a toy stuffed one at 100 m but insisted it was real ,then asked you to come down and view it for yourself because you dared to criticise the pic .Meanwhile I send you a pic of a hares form  and insist it’s been there because there’s pink fur outside .This rabbit can’t be dogged nor run over nor photographed in a good light ,neither does it leave tracks to follow but you still need to come down as we might find a dandelion it’s chewed .Would you be a touch wary of spending a day with me looking for it or signs of it based on that scenario or would you jump at the chance just to please a few blokes on the net that insist you come down ,blokes you ain’t  never going to meet nor care to either .Blokes that very obviously want to believe  ,say they know someone but don’t have a shred of feck all between them to support it .

I couldn’t care less what folk think of me ,that’s their problem tbh but if someone puts something on here I know to be wrong I’m going to say so .

Based on the  stuff that’s been put up I’m really of the opinion a certain gentleman is either pulling our chain or so desperate to prove his case that anything will do .What’s a bit concerning is that he’s not even open to it being anything else and we are all supposed to just go with it ,well  sorry ,ain’t happening .

Ive no thoughts on GM as a man at all ,no interest tbh but I am interested in the possibility of there being large cats roaming the land .
It’s him that’s made this personal whilst all im interested in the facts ,nothing more ,nothing less .

Thats fair enough mate but if i truly didnt believe that whole " pink rabbit " scenario i wouldnt need to tell you a second time that i dont believe you .......id just tell you to crack on i definitely wouldnt be making 700 odd posts arguing with you about it,and thats what makes you come across as having some kind of personal bollock ache with Greyman....i mean without wishing to sound impolite it makes you sound a bit of a berk and im nobody to knock lads like yourself who know and understand more about hunting and the countryside than i ever will.....its just general poor manners and silliness to a casual observer like me.....but again,i mean no offence im just observing what many other people are probably observing it makes no odds to me just a shame to be having the same sticking point on an otherwise really interesting topic of discussion.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats fair enough mate but if i truly didnt believe that whole " pink rabbit " scenario i wouldnt need to tell you a second time that i dont believe you .......id just tell you to crack on i definitely wouldnt be making 700 odd posts arguing with you about it,and thats what makes you come across as having some kind of personal bollock ache with Greyman....i mean without wishing to sound impolite it makes you sound a bit of a berk and im nobody to knock lads like yourself who know and understand more about hunting and the countryside than i ever will.....its just general poor manners and silliness to a casual observer like me.....but again,i mean no offence im just observing what many other people are probably observing it makes no odds to me just a shame to be having the same sticking point on an otherwise really interesting topic of discussion.

I’m sure you and others are more intelligent than to think it’s the man I’m targeting Gnash .Few obviously arnt but there’s divs in all walks of life .
This thread interests me mate .Very few are contributing apart from GM .Contributing stuff that I know isn’t part of any cat proof large or small .

The reason GM appears the target of a vendetta is because he’s the one putting it up .Nobody else has anything to say on the matter so it stands to reason his posts are the one lads pick up on .I’m not the only one questioning his posts but I’m the one receiving  the most shite in return .Totally understand how it looks mate .

GM thinks it’s a personal attack each time where that’s not the case ,it’s the proof he’s asking us to believe that’s the problem .

It would be better if the man asked us to discuss each point rather than us being told it’s big cat related which to me isn’t the case .

Common sense trumps myth every time mate but here we are asked to believe common occurances are the  work of big cats .

Im sure he dosnt believe half of it himself . 
If someone didn’t speak out or question the posts would you be a believer going by the stuff put forward here Gnash or would nothing change if lads never opposed the proof .I’d like to think a few can see it clearly with a balanced perspective on the whole thing .

Show me the correct evidence and I’ll be the first to say so ,keep on trying to hoodwink us and nothing will change .

13 hours ago, shaaark said:

?

Captain pugwash, one of my favourite kids programs!!  Lol  ?

And pugs, was an early nickname of mine, believe it or not, but tis the truth!!  Lol ?

All aboard the Skylark.................Lol,

I think this is the second time in last couple of days a mod had felt the need to say this, Please keep the personal insult type stuff off the forum. My view is that proof needs to be shown, that proof examined and a decision is then made based on the facts. All this can be achieved without the other personnel crap that's being posted,

3 hours ago, foxdropper said:

I’m sure you and others are more intelligent than to think it’s the man I’m targeting Gnash .Few obviously arnt but there’s divs in all walks of life .
This thread interests me mate .Very few are contributing apart from GM .Contributing stuff that I know isn’t part of any cat proof large or small .

The reason GM appears the target of a vendetta is because he’s the one putting it up .Nobody else has anything to say on the matter so it stands to reason his posts are the one lads pick up on .I’m not the only one questioning his posts but I’m the one receiving  the most shite in return .Totally understand how it looks mate .

GM thinks it’s a personal attack each time where that’s not the case ,it’s the proof he’s asking us to believe that’s the problem .

It would be better if the man asked us to discuss each point rather than us being told it’s big cat related which to me isn’t the case .

Common sense trumps myth every time mate but here we are asked to believe common occurances are the  work of big cats .

Im sure he dosnt believe half of it himself . 
If someone didn’t speak out or question the posts would you be a believer going by the stuff put forward here Gnash or would nothing change if lads never opposed the proof .I’d like to think a few can see it clearly with a balanced perspective on the whole thing .

Show me the correct evidence and I’ll be the first to say so ,keep on trying to hoodwink us and nothing will change .

I dont think Greyman is " asking " anyone to believe anything he's just sharing his opinions like anybody would on any subject of interest they're passionate about......you used the " pink rabbit " scenario and again.....how many times would i need to tell you i dont believe you,once/twice maybe.....any more than that and it just looks like a personal dig......im sure you're a good guy but you're coming across like a dick mate and its getting boring quite frankly......but again,not my argument so you crack on how you like :thumbs:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

I dont think Greyman is " asking " anyone to believe anything he's just sharing his opinions like anybody would on any subject of interest they're passionate about......you used the " pink rabbit " scenario and again.....how many times would i need to tell you i dont believe you,once/twice maybe.....any more than that and it just looks like a personal dig......im sure you're a good guy but you're coming across like a dick mate and its getting boring quite frankly......but again,not my argument so you crack on how you like :thumbs:

And I’m just sharing my opinion too mate but apparently its ok to shout me down lol .Hasn’t  worked quite like that though has it .I get your thoughts mate but maybe clearly you  arnt as interested in the  subject as myself .

Its only ever been my opinion  as it’s his too so where’s the shite and name calling stem from .I’m at a loss to why I can’t say anything against the proof yet GM can say what he likes ,name call and try get me to visit him without anything said .

I couldn’t care less what you or others think but as long as I see things different I will always speak out .Where’s the debate if one man is shut down for disagreeing ffs .

• Haha 1
23 hours ago, Greyman said:

Mate this was on Saturday but all I’ve had are another 3/4 pages of snide digs, I wouldn’t put up with it in my real life so won’t on here, he has single handedly ruined this thread and now follows me round on others with his little sly digs so forgive me if I don’t feel like being civil to someone who’s only interest is being a prick but that’s just me I, ve offered him every opportunity to meet me and get whatever it is he needs to get off his chest but still not good enough for the man, he goes from forum to forum doing the same shit only difference being they all see through him and get rid of him which sadly he sees as an achievement, but no I won’t be curbing my tongue as long as it’s deemed ok for him to keep on being a little bitch with his sly comments ?

879FDC6D-6E0A-45C7-BA8B-F9A48374C9BB.png

All of what you have posted there is the point i am making and i am sure there's loads of others from both sides, I have asked and Walshie has asked to keep it civil and off the forum. 

3 hours ago, paulus said:

I think this is the second time in last couple of days a mod had felt the need to say this, Please keep the personal insult type stuff off the forum. My view is that proof needs to be shown, that proof examined and a decision is then made based on the facts. All this can be achieved without the other personnel crap that's being posted,

Thank you Paul .

• paulus locked this topic