• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

f****d if I can make a cat out ?

You need to turn your head sidewards. Then squirt of lemon juice in one eye, vinegar in the other, and then a good sniff of pepper up your nose!! 

Now do you see it? 

On 01/12/2020 at 21:48, Welsh_red said:

Wouldnt be at all suprised if the papers are behind these shit pictures for a story 

I think they just accept anything without question as long as they have somebody’s name to put to a quote and it sells papers anything goes, even people I no that have spoken with papers have been so misquoted by them that things are totally mixed up when the story unfolds in print, that’s why you have to go out and find your own truths if you want to no anything ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • paulus locked this topic