• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

I,m calling fakery on that one I think, it’s a good toy or taxidermy, have never seen a picture of a leopard in this country in its spotty form and its also cock eyed ?

3B15FB18-1EC3-4D94-9A87-3C2AA2C6608E.png

0/10 for effort on that one lol

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

I,m calling fakery on that one I think, it’s a good toy or taxidermy, have never seen a picture of a leopard in this country in its spotty form and its also cock eyed ?

3B15FB18-1EC3-4D94-9A87-3C2AA2C6608E.png

Those sort of "clear cut" photos , if real would be a stream of photos and videos youd think

• Like 1

Little bump for this thread..

I've ticked off probably 3 of these podcasts today whilst having a steady day welding a  job going out to Singapore.

Rick is a very knowledgeable bloke and has a nice voice that's very easy on the ear..

tempFileForShare_20201218-205131-2.jpg.7b3bb3df340ee7374211d8ea59a6cdc5.jpg

Well worth a listen lads....?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Little bump for this thread..

I've ticked off probably 3 of these podcasts today whilst having a steady day welding a  job going out to Singapore.

Rick is a very knowledgeable bloke and has a nice voice that's very easy on the ear..

tempFileForShare_20201218-205131-2.jpg.7b3bb3df340ee7374211d8ea59a6cdc5.jpg

Well worth a listen lads....?

So did Brian Plummer, just saying. 

" Special tests carried out on two sheep mauled on Garve farms in Ross-shire found they were killed either by a puma or some other big cat. "

Where are the transcripts of these " Special Tests " now? Who even made these 'Special Tests'? Were these sheep probed, by little, green men with huge, dark eyes? FFS.

" I’m told there is a photograph of one shot, years ago, which was over four feet long. "

I'm sure we've also all been told; " The cheque's in the post. " too, back in the day.

10 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

Reads like a well written horror , while they were all celebrating the capture of the trapped beast and patting each othere back, out in the fields a seperate cat sharpens its claws

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Here you go mate the railway inspector, not sure if you are anywhere near this or familiar with the place ?

8D921FC4-CC76-4EAF-B977-93F74C7E0F41.png

I live about a hour away from there pal. 

All I can say is I've worked on the railway since 2001, been in the middle of nowhere in just about every county in England, worked in Wales and Scotland in remote places at all hours and never seen anything that could remotely been mistaken for a big cat. 

Of course that doesn't mean much but I don't know anybody personally who has either. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Greb147 said:

I live about a hour away from there pal. 

All I can say is I've worked on the railway since 2001, been in the middle of nowhere in just about every county in England, worked in Wales and Scotland in remote places at all hours and never seen anything that could remotely been mistaken for a big cat. 

Of course that doesn't mean much but I don't know anybody personally who has either. 

You won't find a big cat in the broom cupboard lad ?

• Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic