• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Don’t really read to much into most of these things only thing I would give any credit to is the location of I,m a celeb is a known area for sightings , the cat walking out the super market if you watch the bottom right of the screen you can see what appears to be the mirror image just before it appears, papers love fear and sensationalism and truth comes a distant second ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Don’t really read to much into most of these things only thing I would give any credit to is the location of I,m a celeb is a known area for sightings , the cat walking out the super market if you watch the bottom right of the screen you can see what appears to be the mirror image just before it appears, papers love fear and sensationalism and truth comes a distant second ?

I think something everyone on here can actually agree on (for once ?) is that papers love fear and sensationalism! Look at the bloody mess we are in on the back of it. 

55 minutes ago, wilbur foxhound said:

Nearly 5000 replies and how many 100% sightings in Britain 

mine was 100% mate. Cant see how it was anything else and also seen minuets earlier by the farmers son (in his 20's then BTW). Do they breed and thrive now i don't know, but i do know what i saw about 8 or so yrs ago

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, hambone said:

mine was 100% mate. Cant see how it was anything else and also seen minuets earlier by the farmers son (in his 20's then BTW). Do they breed and thrive now i don't know, but i do know what i saw about 8 or so yrs ago

Care to share your experience mate how did that come about ?

Or if you've already explained it just point me in the right direction....its a long old topic after all.

Edited by gnasher16
13 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Care to share your experience mate how did that come about ?

I think i posted earlier in the thread mate but what happened was on the way out to a permission one morning i was the passenger and saw in a cut field of silage bales a big back cat. It ran between 2 bales and was not far off half way up the bale height wise. made my mate stop but he didn't see it so proceeded to take the piss. When we got to to farmyard minuet's down the road the farmer met us with tears in his eyes laughing saying that ' that dopey son of mine recons he saw a big black cat running across the bottom fields. My mate looked at me and just said fk.

The farmers son had a better view than me as he watched it from his bedroom window and it wasn't running like when i saw it

Edited by hambone
has got time to improve
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, hambone said:

I think i posted earlier in the thread mate but what happened was on the way out to a permission one morning i was the passenger and saw in a cut field of silage bales a big back cat. It ran between 2 bales and was not far off half way up the bale height wise. made my mate stop but he didn't see it so proceeded to take the piss. When we got to to farmyard minuet's down the road the farmer met us with tears in his eyes laughing saying that ' that dopey son of mine recons he saw a big black cat running across the bottom fields. My mate looked at me and just said fk.

The farmers son had a better view than me as he watched it from his bedroom window and it wasn't running like when i saw it

I find those human nature type of " coincidences " quite telling....1 person talking bollocks about a sighting fair enough but 2 people talking the same bollocks about the same sighting/subject.....interesting,cheers :thumbs:

• Like 4

It was early morning but bright and clear, high pressure and calm. Believe me mate I've tried to think of anything that i could say it was something else but i cant. that's why i am 100% sure. Don't care if others don't believe me, the only thing I'm not sure about is the date ?

• Like 3
  • paulus locked this topic