Here we go fellas, I no it’s nothing conclusive and won’t change the opinions of those that don’t want them changed but in the summer I attended an interview with bloke that was followed by a large black cat on the foreshore, the cat disappeared through a hole in the hedge, while he was being interviewed I had a rummage about and found only one run through the hedge so stuck an old camera up, sadly it got pinched in a short time but I did change the SD card once before it disappeared and this is what we got, so what do we think, the cows are super imposed on for size comparison and were not there when the tail was, honest opinions accepted but let’s try not to degenerate things if at all possible ✌️✌️And if anyone is interested the episode in question is number 28 ?

8120DDCA-4967-41A5-8EDE-FED6925843A8.png

27D59577-BEA7-4DE2-9F45-D8D2B06D73FD.png

• Like 2

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, bell said:

Well it’s either a big cat or a dog but apart from the blindingly obvious impossible to say. Shame it only caught the rear end....

It’s another inconclusive one mate but as it’s in the same spot at the same time of day the bloke saw it it adds a bit of weight and it’s enough for me to have the area covered in cameras for next spring  if it was cats arses we were after we would be doing well, another person in the group has a burst of 3 pictures on a camera of what looks like a puma, the camera has been up for ages and every other animal just walks past it and ignores it, but as soon as the camera triggers the cat does a 180 and shoots off, the cameras make a slight noise when they trigger and it seems that it may be audible to them, my next trick to fool them and stop people nicking my cameras is to take a ladder with me and put them up trees see how that goes ??

• Like 2

No matter where you put them mate ,anyone with a thermal can find the things very easy .They glow up like a light bulb .

Ive found a few round us using thermal ,few where they have no right to be .Not yours are they GM .

One in a wood on edge of a river and one by a newly planted strip of trees near Malmesbury .

That tale looks a bit Labrador to me .

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

No matter where you put them mate ,anyone with a thermal can find the things very easy .They glow up like a light bulb .

Ive found a few round us using thermal ,few where they have no right to be .Not yours are they GM .

One in a wood on edge of a river and one by a newly planted strip of trees near Malmesbury .

Your trail cam collection is building then FD 

• Haha 2
20 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Same, tail does look a bit labrador.

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Are we looking at tail on bottom left hand corner? ?

sorry to disappoint anybody but that’s a calf’s tail an it’s jist the angle of pic that makes it look not like a calf? I’d bet me life in it, an I spend a lot time with cows ??

He says the tail was there before the cows were super imposed for size comparison. 

I know it could still be a calf though.

36 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Jist looks like a young calf to me. Younger than the others in pic but still a calf’s tail looked at from above am at an angle?

It’s around 20 inch,s tall mate had 500 pics of cows on the same card and none that size the farmer comes and puts 5he cows on the foreshore every morning and takes them in at night, that animal went through a hole in the hedge just before the cows came in, here’s a young deer they come and go through the same hole ?

B190CBF3-9589-484D-9459-4AA680563F54.jpeg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Are we looking at tail on bottom left hand corner? ?

sorry to disappoint anybody but that’s a calf’s tail an it’s jist the angle of pic that makes it look not like a calf? I’d bet me life in it, an I spend a lot time with cows ??

Out of curiosity , what is it you see in that picture of the tail that screams cow to you . Not disputing your knowledge of cattle , just interested what u see that i dont

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic