• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Ihunter where you gone buddy? Don't let these idiots put you off, let's talk cats. 

He's on your other phone, how many accounts you keeping going? Your not just using this forum either I'll bet, you prob spend half your life flicking between accounts agreeing with yourself? your a special kind of strange one I'll give you that. I'll bet you could offer yourself out for an offliner and still not turn up,?

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, JDHUNTING said:

He's on your other phone, how many accounts you keeping going? Your not just using this forum either I'll bet, you prob spend half your life flicking between accounts agreeing with yourself? your a special kind of strange one I'll give you that. I'll bet you could offer yourself out for an offliner and still not turn up,?

You need to stay off the crack laddo. ?

Tha'd make a terrible detective shag.... ?

What got that bright idea in to your head like? ?

Edited by Greb147

I was suspecting Mac as he’s disappeared was a world traveler and opposed my big cat ideas and as well as setting off to Siberia in search of tigress he’s just returned from an amazing fishing adventure in Thailand in the fishing thread, or theory two ihunter = internet hunter and he’s just downloading pictures and pulling our pissers ???

9 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I was suspecting Mac as he’s disappeared was a world traveler and opposed my big cat ideas and as well as setting off to Siberia in search of tigress he’s just returned from an amazing fishing adventure in Thailand in the fishing thread, or theory two ihunter = internet hunter and he’s just downloading pictures and pulling our pissers ???

You have spent too much time thinking about that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Mackem has had the same account for over 15 years mate

• Like 2

talk about a conspiracy i tried to reply to this thread yesterday and the site went down.so i was driving home from the severnside shoot yesterday about 5 miles from bristol on the m5 at about 7.15pm when i spotted it.looking to the right in a field next to the motorway it was going into the hedgerow.all black and much bigger than a large lab with a thick black tail about 3 foot long.you could tell from the way it moved it kind of "slinked" weird term i know but dogs do not move the same way.have been told that they are out there and thought maybe but you do know when you see something like that for sure.obviously not time for a pick doing 70 mph on the m,way but i am no bullshitter and would not lie about something like this.a bit like spotting a ufo you are unsure weather to say anything about it but i was bloody shocked to actually see one for myself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
35 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

talk about a conspiracy i tried to reply to this thread yesterday and the site went down.so i was driving home from the severnside shoot yesterday about 5 miles from bristol on the m5 at about 7.15pm when i spotted it.looking to the right in a field next to the motorway it was going into the hedgerow.all black and much bigger than a large lab with a thick black tail about 3 foot long.you could tell from the way it moved it kind of "slinked" weird term i know but dogs do not move the same way.have been told that they are out there and thought maybe but you do know when you see something like that for sure.obviously not time for a pick doing 70 mph on the m,way but i am no bullshitter and would not lie about something like this.a bit like spotting a ufo you are unsure weather to say anything about it but i was bloody shocked to actually see one for myself.

Welcome to the club, seeing is believing and now you have a picture in your head that won’t leave ?

• Like 1
15 hours ago, .357shooter said:

Err....... Bullshit. ?

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic