20 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

No I don't think they can have fertile offspring, they also inherit dwarfism so would only be around half the size of their parents. 

A 30-50lb sterile mongrel is all they would be. ?

A 50lb cat coming at you with aggression would take some stopping.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Just now, Greb147 said:

Not quite the same as getting ragged to death from a Leopard is it. ?

Definitely not.but the man died from rabbit flu nonetheless.so yes a rabbit can indeed kill a man..it's crazy.

35 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

What about the old fella, went out few feilds from his house ferretting on Xmas day.... Family went out looking and found him doing a headstand after digging out a rabbit and ground giving way?grandkids was there too... 

The reaper has all our cards marked. 

2 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

I’m not sure about the 500 hundred figure?

can leopards mate with cougars? And are their offspring fertile? 

Pumards were fashionable back in the day because of there size and were bred and imported most were infertile but not all there is a stuffed one in a museum somewhere , the domestic house cat is just a wild jungle cat that came out of the woods to scavenge from fisherman and now look at there spread and variety, there was a sighting in Devon recently of a black cat with about 25% of its body covered in small white specs which is a sign of inbreeding but it’s the first I have heard of though I have seen a few ugly oddity,s, the tooth pit work is now being peer reviewed, you will need one of the more intelligent members like born to explain what that means but that will give it far more credibility, I do go to the uni and meet the students that work on it and the people that teach them but for an uneducated lad like myself it’s a bit over my head, so I just stick to the field work, I,m about to set out now and collect a camera and have a walk in an area that’s had a few sightings over lockdown but in reality I would expect to find one or two good signs a year that could be a prey carcass or a footprint but I probably walk around a 1000 miles looking so that’s how big a task it is and not for the faint hearted ✌️✌️✌️

2 hours ago, Greb147 said:

No I don't think they can have fertile offspring, they also inherit dwarfism so would only be around half the size of their parents. 

A 30-50lb sterile mongrel is all they would be. ?

CEF343EF-22EB-4E5D-A659-3332B60255F8.jpeg

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic