4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

What about the old fella, went out few feilds from his house ferretting on Xmas day.... Family went out looking and found him doing a headstand after digging out a rabbit and ground giving way?grandkids was there too... 

Edited by shaaark

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

And round we go again .500 ffs .Gets better by the page though unfortunately no pics ?,no evidence put up just a load a lads defending a self confessed ,slightly nutty  ,big cat wannabe spotter .

Im all for finding these things if they existed but no one wants to commit ,no one wants to go balls out to dispel the myth so it goes on .A myth is better for some never explained like Nessy and Bigfoot .Any myth thwarted is no longer of interest and the interested parties get limelight no more .Im sure if the powers that be thought for one minute we had a breeding population of large cats on our shores they would put resources into it to study the probability instead of leaving it to amateurs and nut jobs .

No amount of yes but ......what if .........nearly had it ..........or other excuses will convince me there is a shred of evidence .

Very happy to be proved otherwise mind ,another life lesson learnt but I’m not expecting any breakthroughs any time soon or otherwise .

16 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Tbf to greyman he says hes seen one so is out looking for proof . I dont quite get what you mean the romance of it

And as far as "experts" go anybody can claim to be a expert,  and a few of them seem absolute nutters in their claims. But papers and online news will go to them for their headline because "500 big cats roaming the uk!!" Is better for clicks than "people examining tooth mark in skulls are continuing their research" 

And the UFO , ghosts comparisons are comical . Their is actually big cats in this world and everybody knows it . Theirs no question,  its just their location that is the talking points (not aimed at greb)

Some people are susceptible to suggestion mate .

Point out a shape that resembles something they want to see and bingo they have seen it .

Ive seen large cats in the countryside ,large feral cats that could easily be mistaken for pumas etc at a distance by the suggested mind .Ive been to sighting areas ,had cats pointed out to me and shot same but nothing even remotely the size  of a lynx let alone a leopard .This by supposed countrymen bitten by the suggestion .

Greyman will say I’m bitter because I havnt seen one lol but if reading this thread is anything to go by neither has he or anyone else .The camera on my I phone is well capable of picking out something I want to photograph even at range but some of these pics we see are much closer ,taken on supposed decent gear but so distorted as to be virtually anything you want it to be .

Strikes me as weird we have so many lads on here prepared to argue the case for a cause with nothing more than a few shite pics and an eccentric chap at the helm ( even if he is likeable lol) .
I couldn’t care less about popularity ,never have never will and I’m going to say it as I see it . 

24 minutes ago, smithie said:

I'm not a  believer but if they are out there I hope you manage to prove it after all that effort 

It’s no effort mate spent the morning in me warehouse with no windows grafting and me afternoon out in this ? remnants of the salmon fishing industry along the Severn at low tide oh and someone’s nicked me camera?

8A6CA76D-F9DC-4457-9286-AA6F4239AF5B.jpeg

BEBC2759-33DE-47AB-A358-F3F7107D81F7.jpeg

CC5D3BED-0DB4-4B31-A591-04C4B40720F8.jpeg

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Point out a shape that resembles something they want to see and bingo they have seen it .

Ive seen large cats in the countryside ,large feral cats that could easily be mistaken for pumas etc at a distance by the suggested mind .Ive been to sighting areas ,had cats pointed out to me and shot same but nothing even remotely the size  of a lynx let alone a leopard .This by supposed countrymen bitten by the suggestion .

Greyman will say I’m bitter because I havnt seen one lol but if reading this thread is anything to go by neither has he or anyone else .The camera on my I phone is well capable of picking out something I want to photograph even at range but some of these pics we see are much closer ,taken on supposed decent gear but so distorted as to be virtually anything you want it to be .

Strikes me as weird we have so many lads on here prepared to argue the case for a cause with nothing more than a few shite pics and an eccentric chap at the helm ( even if he is likeable lol) .
I couldn’t care less about popularity ,never have never will and I’m going to say it as I see it . 

It’s funny I how said I see a puma on this thread and it was in 1985 and like I sai there was an adult his son and his sons mate with me,I was 15yrs old then so long before a mobile was even thought of so we stood no chance of a pic for anybody.I put it down to be in the right place at the right time but believe me if you do ever see one I can’t wait to see the replies on here for you.Like I’ve said there is people like yourself who won’t believe anybody on anything unless you have seen it.I couldn’t give a f**k if you believe me what we see and 4 people can’t get it wrong but that will be with me for the rest of my life.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
21 hours ago, Greyman said:

Your just coming across as a pig ignorant man, you demand evidence yet when invited to come along and meet people that would show you scientific evidence you made an excuse and bowed out, so why carry on shouting demanding a photo when this work is as much proof as a photograph if you really needed to know 

431074A5-ACBE-42F7-A45C-BA669DD2785F.png

To my knowledge mate ,the only time I was going to meet you was rained off ,pissed down and whole event was cancelled .

Happy for you to come out and spend the season with me tracking ,trail cam whatever .That is if Wilts is really the hotbed for this shit .

5 minutes ago, lurchers said:

It’s funny I how said I see a puma on this thread and it was in 1985 and like I sai there was an adult his son and his sons mate with me,I was 15yrs old then so long before a mobile was even thought of so we stood no chance of a pic for anybody.I put it down to be in the right place at the right time but believe me if you do ever see one I can’t wait to see the replies on here for you.Like I’ve said there is people like yourself who won’t believe anybody on anything unless you have seen it.I couldn’t give a f**k if you believe me what we see and 4 people can’t get it wrong but that will be with me for the rest of my life.

Would you then believe someone who saw a ufo mate or is that bollocks in your eyes .

If I’m wrong and I do see one or shoot one in self defence I’ll be the first to say I’m wrong ,Don’t care what people think ,never have never will which is why I’ll say what I think not what others want to hear .

Too many on here think more of their media profile than being true to themselves ,sign of the times I’m afraid .

31 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

If I,m the odd one you should read back over some of the shite you write it’s embarrassing as a grown man, I won’t even go into your ridiculous public racist rants but let’s just look at what you have said you have seen feral cats that could easily be mistaken for pumas, and now your claiming the event I invited you to was rained off even though it is held in the royal agricultural university and if my memory serves you said something like they couldn’t change your mind and you’d end up being rude, sounds like the actions of a real truth seeker, but hey press on mate you obviously got a few issues that can only be solved over the internet so I’ll leave you to it ?

• Like 2

Ok mate .Well you must be confusing me with someone else bud .My rants ,if they are that , are purely my opinion and unlike some on here I say what I mean and mean what I say .
Some just don’t like  stark reality ,preferring to live wrapped in cotton wool as part of a culture that is told to think in a monochrome manner that suits a majority and balk at anyone who dares to criticise .
Modern day antifa is based on just that ,think outside the box or dare to critique and your immediately jumped on .

That shit has never worked for me in anything I believe in and your going to hear about it whether you like it not lads .

Your  just narked because it isn’t going your way at all and your getting exposed as a fake .If I’m that obnoxious to anyone then block me ,it works a treat for me having block several wannabe clowns .

Truth ,now there’s a word you’d be hard pushed to define in this thread ?????

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Ok mate .Well you must be confusing me with someone else bud .My rants ,if they are that , are purely my opinion and unlike some on here I say what I mean and mean what I say .
Some just don’t like  stark reality ,preferring to live wrapped in cotton wool as part of a culture that is told to think in a monochrome manner that suits a majority and balk at anyone who dares to criticise .
Modern day antifa is based on just that ,think outside the box or dare to critique and your immediately jumped on .

That shit has never worked for me in anything I believe in and your going to hear about it whether you like it not lads .

Your  just narked because it isn’t going your way at all and your getting exposed as a fake .If I’m that obnoxious to anyone then block me ,it works a treat for me having block several wannabe clowns .

Truth ,now there’s a word you’d be hard pushed to define in this thread ?????

Have never blocked or reported anyone mate ?because even your mindless ramblings encourage decent people to add there own sightings and experiences to the thread, or via pm so in a round about way your working for me ?

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic