• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

On here? Who cares about on here. I've noticed you commenting and appeasing others such as ihunter the Serbian circus man.  That isn't the top dogfox I know. You better get with the programme greb. And I'll be checking up on  you .

Sorry for my behaviour, I will now go back to being a sarcastic argumentative b*****d. 

I'm the Jim Corbett of the big cat world, Ihunter is the Ronnie Corbett of it. 

On 29/08/2020 at 18:03, Daniel cain said:

Seen bigger in the bins back of Iceland....? Fancy taking pictures of a f***ing fat dead cat that you rifled?.... Some funny sorts about?

Took a pic because it was deffo the beast some were seeing Sean .Without pics nothing is meaningful and leaves us looking a twat .You should know with fisherman’s tales lol .I caught a 14.2 barbel in a river near me in a last minute evening stint that was never photographed .Try telling folk who only ever catch 8 pounders lol.

Same fish been caught since ,several times and made national press .

Without the pic ,lads look at you like your deluded .

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Or you just read back and realised how stupid you sound is much more likely ??

Says the big cat officianardo  lol with no pics no credible proof or anything in the pipeline .
In your own words your eccentric ,bit crazy and I see no reason to dispute that .

The ongoing suspense for some must be excruciating lol.

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic