Just now, dave88 said:

Any idea who they belong to mate?

No but I've moved my feeders twice now. They sit at other side of fence and snatch them off any that land on the fence. 

Goldie's greenies the lot. I had two ring neck Doves who visited other day b*****d cat running along the path with one of them. 

I was raging! 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

South hams hunter is too busy writing his own fairytales for the country cocks weekly and struggling to find his own cock under that jellybelly. others feel the need to argue on the Web with folks they probably won't ever meet, because they have no balls (any cnut can chops off behind the safety of a screen) ..... The man has nothing to hide and has offered ANY of you out and will show you a hell of a lot more evidence than he will post on here. Get off  your arses and go meet the man if it means that much to you???? berating folks for having a different opinion to you just to get likes off members on a hunting forum(f***ing sad knobbers let's be fair) ..... Most of you are never off this place, only hunting you do is in your f***ing heads. You want to prove him wrong then take him up on his offer and come back on and tell us all???? Or just wind your necks in and take your face for a shite???? Some of you think your real smart with your sly comments..... Just shows you for what you are...... Spineless little chopsy maggots that feel safe behind a username and their own little bubble:yes: I went and met him, listened to what he had to say, looked at his evidence, went out and met 2 witnesses,(proper country folk with no reason to lie, not some f***ing bull x owner high on meow meow) he even shouted me a pint and a posh bacon, brie and cranberry roll(thought I was in London when he payed the bill lol)  shout him some fishing as a guest when season starts. I wish him all the best with proving it:thumbs:

I wish I had time to write anything between work and family I ain'. 

I' not hiding behind anything never had any need to

I wonder how many of the doubters would openly apologise to the bloke if he did post decent evidence? I also wonder how many of you are never gonna believe Greyman regardless of what he puts on here

• Like 1
1 minute ago, dave88 said:

I wonder how many of the doubters would openly apologise to the bloke if he did post decent evidence? I also wonder how many of you are never gonna believe Greyman regardless of what he puts on here

I'l happily apologise but I doubt he'l prove anything.

As for excuses I don' need to explain myself but I work a full time job, 2 young children and also crab and dig worms so I don' have the time to meet someone for a story!

13 minutes ago, scothunter said:

No but I've moved my feeders twice now. They sit at other side of fence and snatch them off any that land on the fence. 

Goldie's greenies the lot. I had two ring neck Doves who visited other day b*****d cat running along the path with one of them. 

I was raging! 

Get some of that lion shit from the garden centre and rub it on the fence top and get a super soaker water gun.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

I'm more inclined to believe there ARE big cats on the loose than not, but until I see one or proof of one, I'll have to keep an open mind.

I'd be interested to see what evidence Greyman has as I don't think he's a crank and unless it was half convincing, he'd dismiss it. 

Not sure of the pics of mangled sheep though as I've had a few of those this winter that look exactly like that. 

I said at the start even though we have had our differences don't dislike him as I don't even know the man. But yes I'd be first to admit I was wrong If there was conclusive proof. But that's never gonna happen as I think its a lot of pish. 

Never a decent picture and the ones which do get highlighted turn out to be false alarms..

Also yes there is snide comments directed at him but he's flung a few himself when criticised but if it keeps him happy and it's something he's interested well fine. 

But when comments about cover ups by the authorities and lifting carcasses before the public/ media get the story well that's just delusional imo

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Get some of that lion shit from the garden centre and rub it on the fence top and get a super soaker water gun.

Cheers, D.

That's an idea mate it's frustrating as f**k. Enjoy feeding and watching the birds.

Cheers 

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, scothunter said:

I was raging! 

Buy prickle sticks off either ebay or a pest control suppliers and screw them to fence were the moggys walk there cheap as chips and really do the job you should have no bother with the dirty vermin then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
33 minutes ago, scothunter said:

I was raging! 

dogs keep them away from our feeders

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, walshie said:

I'm more inclined to believe there ARE big cats on the loose than not, but until I see one or proof of one, I'll have to keep an open mind.

I'd be interested to see what evidence Greyman has as I don't think he's a crank and unless it was half convincing, he'd dismiss it. 

Not sure of the pics of mangled sheep though as I've had a few of those this winter that look exactly like that. 

same here, are or were at least some.

seen dozens of peeled hedgehogs done by a single badger, would they do that to a sheep where there's a high number?

28 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

same here, are or were at least some.

seen dozens of peeled hedgehogs done by a single badger, would they do that to a sheep where there's a high number?

Yeah, we've had sheep turned from a whole carcass into ones like the pic in 2 days.

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic