7 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

http://www.southhams-today.co.uk/article.cfm?id=111539

Seen at 4am in a field? Sorry but even with the snow it was pitchblack at 4 am 

I was sleeping in the kitchen with the dog's when it was snown and I woke one night at around 3am an let them out for a piss and it was real bright out.

• Like 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Kerny92 said:

So asking him legitimate questions now is giving him grief? I'm sorry but if you claim these things then you have to expect lots of questions. When pushed in to a corner all you get out of him is "Get off your arse and look for yourself!" So transparent and not helping the matter at all.

I totally agree you should ask questions but there are some on here that have tried to belittle the man for no reason other than he believes something that they don't. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

http://www.southhams-today.co.uk/article.cfm?id=111539

Seen at 4am in a field? Sorry but even with the snow it was pitchblack at 4 am 

It's light all night when's there's snow on the ground, and you,ve suddenly found a report in your area that two minutes ago you claimed never excisted, once again showing yourself  as the fat house bound nause you really are who,s only interest is having virtual rows with people that don't know or like you , but as per usual you,ve managed to suck the life out of me, funny how you went all quiet when Daniel Caine said he,d come out with me after I offered you on numerous occasions, I was  even willing to bring a forklift and pallet to get you in the van you fool, 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
1 minute ago, John d said:

and so it's everyone else getting personal??

No  that's me being personal , he's a nause and a dick  I don't like him and I,d look him straight in the eye and tell him if I ever met him,  hope you believe that because it's all true and I don't even have a photo to prove it???

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, John d said:

Why was you sleeping in the kitchen?

Had the pup in pal she's not house trained, and Mrs wouldn't let her in the sitting room with the new sofa so I stead with them to keep an eye on her was better than leaving them out in the cold.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, John d said:

And yet we are supposed to just agree with him because he says he has seen stuff that leads to cats? 

Nobody's saying you have to agree with him . Plenty on here have disagreed with him and left it at that 

Questions like 

"Have you got any definite proof of big cats" 

getsasked every other page . Pointless question as if he had he'd have said 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, John d said:

Well that's what we all won't to know isn't it? He is just coming across as some passive aggressive crack pot Nessie hunter type to me

That's 100% fine.  Everybody is entitled to their opinion on eachother and many on here have also called him a nutjob /crack pot etc . 

But I'll ask you this . If you think he's a nutjob why do you care what he thinks or says . If you think he's bonkers then surely anything he says isn't worth fuckall. 

• Like 2

South hams hunter is too busy writing his own fairytales for the country cocks weekly and struggling to find his own cock under that jellybelly. others feel the need to argue on the Web with folks they probably won't ever meet, because they have no balls (any cnut can chops off behind the safety of a screen) ..... The man has nothing to hide and has offered ANY of you out and will show you a hell of a lot more evidence than he will post on here. Get off  your arses and go meet the man if it means that much to you???? berating folks for having a different opinion to you just to get likes off members on a hunting forum(f***ing sad knobbers let's be fair) ..... Most of you are never off this place, only hunting you do is in your f***ing heads. You want to prove him wrong then take him up on his offer and come back on and tell us all???? Or just wind your necks in and take your face for a shite???? Some of you think your real smart with your sly comments..... Just shows you for what you are...... Spineless little chopsy maggots that feel safe behind a username and their own little bubble:yes: I went and met him, listened to what he had to say, looked at his evidence, went out and met 2 witnesses,(proper country folk with no reason to lie, not some f***ing bull x owner high on meow meow) he even shouted me a pint and a posh bacon, brie and cranberry roll(thought I was in London when he payed the bill lol)  shout him some fishing as a guest when season starts. I wish him all the best with proving it:thumbs:

• Like 10
7 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

South hams hunter is too busy writing his own fairytales for the country cocks weekly and struggling to find his own cock under that jellybelly. others feel the need to argue on the Web with folks they probably won't ever meet, because they have no balls (any cnut can chops off behind the safety of a screen) ..... The man has nothing to hide and has offered ANY of you out and will show you a hell of a lot more evidence than he will post on here. Get off  your arses and go meet the man if it means that much to you???? berating folks for having a different opinion to you just to get likes off members on a hunting forum(f***ing sad knobbers let's be fair) ..... Most of you are never off this place, only hunting you do is in your f***ing heads. You want to prove him wrong then take him up on his offer and come back on and tell us all???? Or just wind your necks in and take your face for a shite???? Some of you think your real smart with your sly comments..... Just shows you for what you are...... Spineless little chopsy maggots that feel safe behind a username and their own little bubble:yes: I went and met him, listened to what he had to say, looked at his evidence, went out and met 2 witnesses,(proper country folk with no reason to lie, not some f***ing bull x owner high on meow meow) he even shouted me a pint and a posh bacon, brie and cranberry roll(thought I was in London when he payed the bill lol)  shout him some fishing as a guest when season starts. I wish him all the best with proving it:thumbs:

Fair f***ing play...spot on

39 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Iv known lots of folk to catch lots of game on snowy nights, cos it’s light enough to do so, fcuk some non snowy nights with a decent moon an ye can see a fair way?  thought anybody’s that done a bit with dogs knew that?

I'e seen dogs hunt on after but always just used a lamp myself ... luckily for me they'e all been an option ?

52 minutes ago, Greyman said:

It's light all night when's there's snow on the ground, and you,ve suddenly found a report in your area that two minutes ago you claimed never excisted, once again showing yourself  as the fat house bound nause you really are who,s only interest is having virtual rows with people that don't know or like you , but as per usual you,ve managed to suck the life out of me, funny how you went all quiet when Daniel Caine said he,d come out with me after I offered you on numerous occasions, I was  even willing to bring a forklift and pallet to get you in the van you fool, 

I Googled it after you said, before that I had no knowledge of it. It' not a fuckingreport though, far from it! 

I' not house bound at all, too busy working or spending time with my family to knock on doors asking people if they've seen any big cats ?

Why the f***ing hell would I want to come out with you? Your a weird old man that has a decaying animal fetish ... we have nut jobs and weirdos in Plymouth, I don' need to go to Gloucester for that ?

I dunno about big cat's but there two b*****d house cats who keep killing my birds I feed in the garden. I swear im going to put them in a sack and sink the fuckers to the bottom of the Caledonian canal! 

Just now, scothunter said:

I dunno about big cat's but there two b*****d house cats who keep killing my birds I feed in the garden. I swear im going to put them in a sack and sink the fuckers to the bottom of the Caledonian canal! 

Any idea who they belong to mate?

7 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

I Googled it after you said, before that I had no knowledge of it. It' not a fuckingreport though, far from it! 

I' not house bound at all, too busy working or spending time with my family to knock on doors asking people if they've seen any big cats ?

Why the f***ing hell would I want to come out with you? Your a weird old man that has a decaying animal fetish ... we have nut jobs and weirdos in Plymouth, I don' need to go to Gloucester for that ?

More excuses

• Like 3
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic