• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Ive just declared the same on the British leopard ,puma cheetah and anything else   larger than a house cat .Pretty scary stuff that attack and another reason why there' be k all here 

1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

There's 2000 of them

And on a lighter note, me and Daniel Caine were in the home of fox dropper yesterday to meet totally independent witness,s just outside wooton basset and we found enough stuff to indicate the old couple may well have been telling truth and the other area that's a bit hot with reports is south hams in Devon ( I did,nt even no it was a place) so maybe you,d be better popping outside than wanking each other off an Internet forum, 

• Haha 3

In 300 square miles you could home between 6/10 depending on sex, I know about it because I'm out and about and the more people I speak with the bigger my web spreads, this is out of my area a bit so I,ll give you one more clue to go at, look around a village called lodiswell? You could become the south hams big cat man ?

8 hours ago, Greyman said:

In 300 square miles you could home between 6/10 depending on sex, I know about it because I'm out and about and the more people I speak with the bigger my web spreads, this is out of my area a bit so I,ll give you one more clue to go at, look around a village called lodiswell? You could become the south hams big cat man ?

The account I gave of farmer friends of mine where the daughter was routed to the spot and screaming a while back was just about two miles from Lodiswell. This big cat was a black one and sighted three times on their farm. This is a highly wooded area of the South Hams, and I believe them 100%. This was a while back and I don't know how long they might live.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Greyman said:

And on a lighter note, me and Daniel Caine were in the home of fox dropper yesterday to meet totally independent witness,s just outside wooton basset and we found enough stuff to indicate the old couple may well have been telling truth and the other area that's a bit hot with reports is south hams in Devon ( I did,nt even no it was a place) so maybe you,d be better popping outside than wanking each other off an Internet forum, 

Should of let me know mate ,I have a rifle with ALQ ,could of bagged that trophy of a lifetime .If your ever in the area again let me know .Be good to put a face to the (was going to say weirdo )man .

No big cats here mate but your welcome to roam all my permissions if you carry the lamp .

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

So the chances of there being a breeding population of Cats is highly unlikely.

One male can cover an area between 50 and 150 square miles,  though there's a tracked puma in the states that has a territory of 400 square miles and in that area there can be between 1/4 females, I think in Russia there are 70 amir leopards and that is a breeding population as its risen from 50, so you don't need loads  plus cats are quite promiscuous and hybridisation does occur, if anyone is into the carp fishing and knows linear fisheries in Oxford, there were a lot of sightings around the complex last year of a mother with 2 cubs she was seen quite a few times by carp anglers up trees trying to spot carp, whenever there is a sighting of more than 1 cat together it's usually a mother and adult cub, Spring is here and like everything else there will be a few with young 

15 hours ago, Arry said:

The account I gave of farmer friends of mine where the daughter was routed to the spot and screaming a while back was just about two miles from Lodiswell. This big cat was a black one and sighted three times on their farm. This is a highly wooded area of the South Hams, and I believe them 100%. This was a while back and I don't know how long they might live.

Cheers Arry

Your friends are not alone mate, have had one bloke from there that was a total sceptic,having non of it and all the normal stuff until he saw it run across the road in front of him as he was leaving the village late at night, they can live for upto 20 years and if you can find out from your friend when it occured it will be back at a simular time of year so worth getting a camera up if they have one, I,m also starting to think our very own south hams hunter may not be to far away from the area as he has not called me a dick for a while, most of the people who work on this have one thing in common they were normal people going about there everyday business when they saw an animal that should not be here does not exist here but was definately just stood in front of them usually for a few seconds but sometimes longer and they need to no more, and now through the Internet we can meet each other and share experiences and build a better picture of what's going on, also the people of lodiswell probably don't no about the other people claiming to have seen it so it makes it a bit more believable, the old couple me and Daniel Caine went to see were totally unaware that 5 other people have reported the same thing within a 5 mile radius which again gives more credit to there story  

Have not seen them for a while as their farm was hit bad by mixey. But if i'm out that way i'll call in see how they feel about it. It was at least 15 years ago and at that time there were sighting every week mainly a black one but down near East Portlemouth there was sightings of a tan coloured one. If I hear of any fresh sighting i'll let you know.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Greyman said:

One male can cover an area between 50 and 150 square miles,  though there's a tracked puma in the states that has a territory of 400 square miles and in that area there can be between 1/4 females, I think in Russia there are 70 amir leopards and that is a breeding population as its risen from 50, so you don't need loads  plus cats are quite promiscuous and hybridisation does occur, if anyone is into the carp fishing and knows linear fisheries in Oxford, there were a lot of sightings around the complex last year of a mother with 2 cubs she was seen quite a few times by carp anglers up trees trying to spot carp, whenever there is a sighting of more than 1 cat together it's usually a mother and adult cub, Spring is here and like everything else there will be a few with young 

What we talking here, Cougar, Leopard? There's a bit of a difference don't you think? 

1 hour ago, Arry said:

Have not seen them for a while as their farm was hit bad by mixey. But if i'm out that way i'll call in see how they feel about it. It was at least 15 years ago and at that time there were sighting every week mainly a black one but down near East Portlemouth there was sightings of a tan coloured one. If I hear of any fresh sighting i'll let you know.

Cheers Arry

Leopard, Cougar, they need to make their minds up. ?

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic