4 minutes ago, Deker said:

Ok humour me, I know nothing of this.....

...so a vet was pictured holding a Big Cat, which part of that proves Big cats are roaming the countryside in the UK?

What happened to the Big Cat after it's meeting with the Vet, please don't tell me it was released into the countryside?!

Do your best to respond with facts and avoid insults.

Your not far away come and see for yourself, as I,ve said I have offered all and sundry to meet me or come to the university and ask the more intellectual people involved about it, but nobody ever takes me up on it, DC is the only person that has driven a long way to meet me and I think we had a pretty good day out met an old couple who claimed to have seen a cat searched the area they pointed out and found the remains of 3 sheep in a hollow hedge and had a nice pub lunch, I think I,m being very civil at the moment considering the shit that gets fired at me by the same group of sad acts, not insulted anyone or said anything I would not say to there faces but once again the crying bully has started, ?

• Like 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Your not far away come and see for yourself, as I,ve said I have offered all and sundry to meet me or come to the university and ask the more intellectual people involved about it, but nobody ever takes me up on it, DC is the only person that has driven a long way to meet me and I think we had a pretty good day out met an old couple who claimed to have seen a cat searched the area they pointed out and found the remains of 3 sheep in a hollow hedge and had a nice pub lunch, I think I,m being very civil at the moment considering the shit that gets fired at me by the same group of sad acts, not insulted anyone or said anything I would not say to there faces but once again the crying bully has started, ?

None of that answered any part of the question/s I asked!

4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Why can't you just post some of these pics on here? 

It's not as though we will know the location or anything? 

I don't understand the idea of folk not wanting it made public for them to get in contact with people and bring forth evidence. 

• Like 2
Just now, Deker said:

None of that answered any part of the question/s I asked!

I no were the cat is and it’s not in the wild, as I said I was given the pics in confidence and won’t say anything or show any more, but if you wanted a look come to a fishing match when I,m there or drive down the motorway and meet me, I may be a bit rude but I don’t bite ?

I'm on the fence with big cats being about I dont see how they could move about without being seen alot but at the same it could be done as they can be stealthy to believe 100% I'd have to see with my own eyes one in the wild 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Quite different from big cats of any kind inhabiting the place though. 

They are but I have seen a puma as I said. The feral cats here are becoming a big cat in their own right, they are big, they are cats and dangerous. I know a farmer who cornered one about 15kg in his chicken pen and ended up with 40 stitches.

4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I no were the cat is and it’s not in the wild, as I said I was given the pics in confidence and won’t say anything or show any more, but if you wanted a look come to a fishing match when I,m there or drive down the motorway and meet me, I may be a bit rude but I don’t bite ?

A picture of a Vet holding a Big Cats proves nothing, except it  is a picture of a Vet holding a big cat, why would I need to travel anywhere to see that, and which part of that proves Big cats are roaming the countryside in the UK? :hmm:

Just get it through your head that I am interested in this, and have been close to a couple of situations I don't fully understand, but I try to look at it logically and weigh up the information/facts, I dont scream Big cat!

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

They are but I have seen a puma as I said. The feral cats here are becoming a big cat in their own right, they are big, they are cats and dangerous. I know a farmer who cornered one about 15kg in his chicken pen and ended up with 40 stitches.

Feral cats may get big but they are still not big cats mate. 

47 minutes ago, king said:

So what's the situation with you picking up this big cat body..or are you going to just do the laughing emoji that you allways do to this simple question...

At the end of the day you was the one who said it no one else...

Surely it's the ultimate evidence to have..a nice clear picture of the body or even various pictures...

Can you give us all an answer to the above GM..

• paulus locked this topic