• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Maincoons and savannah cats are not uncommon living feral and get confused, think when they are a new thing and making top dollar people look after them more but a bit like the lockdown puppy’s the novelty soon wears off ?

Some pretty big beasts in the domestic category for sure, this thing is probs maincoon/Norwegian forest cat type feral, but it’s quite easy to see how big he is against the bails and if you only glimpsed the arse end disappearing would make you think twice ?

ED6E9EF7-88D7-42AB-9AB4-C8F29E59BBFC.png

83AA8D82-D092-490E-9BAA-4644CDB33429.png

Believe it or not but not 10 minutes ago I popped out back and my black cat was laying dead at the door, I came in and checked on the camera and she was just sat there fine and dandy then just keeled over and died ?

4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Believe it or not but not 10 minutes ago I popped out back and my black cat was laying dead at the door, I came in and checked on the camera and she was just sat there fine and dandy then just keeled over and died ?

Bet Socks knew before the camera ! 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Sorry for your loss ,at least it was swift ,and natural 

It’s cool mate I,m not emotional, I rescued her from a flee ridden house 12 years ago and she has had a very pampered life so alls good ??

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

It’s cool mate I,m not emotional, I rescued her from a flee ridden house 12 years ago and she has had a very pampered life so alls good ??

Shame tho ,could've been the ships cat !

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Yeah you wouldn’t want it stuck to your leg would you ?

Lol said something similar to greb a few months ago, when he said lynx weren't a big cat. 

Think I said something like 'you'd soon think it was big enough if one had it's teeth and claws stuck into your fizzog'!! Lol

• Like 1
2 hours ago, shaaark said:

Lol said something similar to greb a few months ago, when he said lynx weren't a big cat. 

Think I said something like 'you'd soon think it was big enough if one had it's teeth and claws stuck into your fizzog'!! Lol

Didnt someone say they would batter a big cat if it came for them 

• Haha 2
  • paulus locked this topic