• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Greyman said:

Bizarre coincidence, I,ve just walked in through the door been out filming all afternoon putting a few final touch,s to a documentary on big cats and the film maker is now on his way to the RAU to do an interview with Andrew and get some drone footage of the uni ?

When's the documentary out?

15 hours ago, shaaark said:

So, you released a young leopard, that you just happened to catch, measure etc, before releasing it back into the BRITISH countryside?!!

I think katchum is right, you f****n WALLOPER!! ?

Just giving the ufo watchers more chance of a sighting butty .I suppose you are tripping over them north of the wall .

What’s the biggy  about that pic Greyman .According to research they are native ,just very recluse .Not like it’s a big cat in an urban sprawl is it which is what your  about .Nice pic though thanks for  sharing .

There are no cats in the wild in the uk, it’s simple enough to leave a carcass and camera out and film the footage. They have found cats in remote jungles, mountain regions and deserts easy enough so finding a cat here would be a piece of cake. But they can’t find what isn’t there. 

Next year I’m going to Vladivostok in Russia to spend two weeks tracking tigers with world renowned big cat expert, Alexander balatov, he tracks Tigers in Russia’s remotest forests, single handed in the middle of a Siberian winter and regularly gets footage. If he can do that, someone over here could easily get footage of a big cat but there are not here so won’t ever be filmed. End of, why waste your time and efforts looking for something that won’t be found when there’s far bigger and more exciting cats out there 

1 minute ago, ihunter said:

There are no cats in the wild in the uk, it’s simple enough to leave a carcass and camera out and film the footage. They have found cats in remote jungles, mountain regions and deserts easy enough so finding a cat here would be a piece of cake. But they can’t find what isn’t there. 

Next year I’m going to Vladivostok in Russia to spend two weeks tracking tigers with world renowned big cat expert, Alexander balatov, he tracks Tigers in Russia’s remotest forests, single handed in the middle of a Siberian winter and regularly gets footage. If he can do that, someone over here could easily get footage of a big cat but there are not here so won’t ever be filmed. End of, why waste your time and efforts looking for something that won’t be found when there’s far bigger and more exciting cats out there 

Your going to Russia so you can be shown how to follow tracks in snow ok then, I,ll pack in what I’m doing, thanks for the advice could of ended up wasting my time ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

What’s the biggy  about that pic Greyman .According to research they are native ,just very recluse .Not like it’s a big cat in an urban sprawl is it which is what your  about .Nice pic though thanks for  sharing .

Without checking every page of this thread, I don't recall greyman ever saying that big cats are living in urban areas of britain, but in some rural locations

12 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Your going to Russia so you can be shown how to follow tracks in snow ok then, I,ll pack in what I’m doing, thanks for the advice could of ended up wasting my time ?

In just two weeks, I can fly to the Far East of Russia and be hooked up with one guy who can track a tiger and can get me camera trap footage of the worlds most elusive big cat, in a area of forest roughly 4 times the size of Britain....... People have been on about cats over here for decades pal, it’s nothing new and they still have nothing to offer as evidence so maybe you should pack up and stop wasting your time because it’s a bit of a poor show so far. Cats are not hard to find with all the technology available today. Night vision, drones, heat seeking cameras on helicopters, every single person more or less has a camera on them 24/7 on the phones today, probably every inch of the uk is lamped or hunted in some way, 1000s of snares/traps are set around the country every day, 1000s of people live and work in the countryside everyday and still there is not one single clear piece of footage or still shot to make millions of people believe there’s big cats in the UK. It’s just folklore, if you get some pleasure and enjoyment out of it then fair play, your not doing anyone any harm and I wish you good luck on your little venture but other people can form an opinion based the evidence, or lack of it! Yes cats are elusive, but so are foxes, deer, weasels, mink etc but all can be tracked, found or hunted with dogs, nothing can’t be found anymore, from the top of snowdon to the bottom of the deepest ocean humans have found and discovered animals for millennia yet unbelievably no one has found or taken one clear photo of a big cat on a small island?

Just because you spend all your time convincing yourself there’s big cats here it doesn’t mean there is or that everyone has to believe and agree with you. People do similar with their favourite football team or boxer and despite how foolish they look will continue to spout nonsense and get defensive when pulled on it because deep down it’s what they believe despite others knowing better......don’t follow the same route, it’s not healthy and won’t do your cause any favours.

ATB in your endeavours anyway ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic