That shite Nv clip someone put up is the worst NV I’ve ever seen .The pard ,the cheapest NV out there nearly ,has a brilliant pic out to 500yrds with right IR .That’s a house cat though .
Your last pic there is a house cat Greyman too ,100% .

Reports around us have stopped ,I guess due to the reporting people having moved away .Somewhere else will no doubt start having reports wherever they’ve gone .

Certain people seem to conjure the feckers up from nowhere lol.

If I were you Greyman I’d book a stay in the States for a while and get out with a Competent chap to actually see a cat resembling what you perceive to be here .That way you will know at a glance that pics or sign are genuine without the guess work we are seeing here that seems to pass for fantasy for some .

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Funny you say that because I think I put the last photo up some time back and you said it was the most convincing picture you had seen, apology’s if I’m wrong can’t be arsed to go back though and as I said all of those animals have been scaled and the house cat is in the two foot tall category  very similar to the radio tracked 100% puma in the picture below, but hey it’s up to you as I’ve said I’ve seen things I can’t unsee and I want to find out more, it might end up to be a dwindling population of old pets and I’d be gutted, but I went and had a look ?

2A84C3E4-27F7-442A-B977-91F28B6D59D3.jpeg

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Some good points there mate, and reminds me of a conversation I had recently with a group of people that do look for clues and record sightings, as you can imaging it’s probably more frustrating for us than anyone, but having spent a few years on the case many of my findings are a bit different than the others  one of the big things I have noticed that is probably down to low population density is that what ever it is I,m tracking/looking for never seems to stay in the same place for more than about a fortnight, I think this is down to many reasons but it seems to be pretty much the case , so the main problem is people see a cat, make a report, do a bit of googling then come into contact with someone like me that then goes and puts up a camera, but the animal is long gone by this time, so I have been making notes of dates the sightings happen and this winter I will be attempting to have the cameras out before the cat turns up, I have two areas one is very transient and seems to be visited in the last week of November first week of December and one happens in may every year, the may visitor seems to stay a little longer and possibly has a cub with it, up were you are the sightings seem a bit more random but there are certainly a lot of them and it may be a denser population up there, here are a couple of shots all taken along the same ridge line as your shoot is on I no they won’t convince the sceptics but they have all been sized and scaled and all fit the size dimensions of a leopard/puma size cat the tail sticking out the hedge is from a video but I can’t upload vids sorry but it was 22” tall ??

650B8566-3A42-4BC0-BC1A-5D5178A7A642.png

4843D366-12C1-4EFB-AA61-C0AC83972F96.png

A227F3C6-CF41-43A9-A8E3-261E9E2925AE.png

That certainly isn't a cougar, body proportions aren't right and the tip of the tail is a give away. 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Funny you say that because I think I put the last photo up some time back and you said it was the most convincing picture you had seen, apology’s if I’m wrong can’t be arsed to go back though and as I said all of those animals have been scaled and the house cat is in the two foot tall category  very similar to the radio tracked 100% puma in the picture below, but hey it’s up to you as I’ve said I’ve seen things I can’t unsee and I want to find out more, it might end up to be a dwindling population of old pets and I’d be gutted, but I went and had a look ?

2A84C3E4-27F7-442A-B977-91F28B6D59D3.jpeg

In that case I retract my earlier post Lol.Must of been sidelined as I don’t believe there are big cats roaming anywhere in the Uk .

Why don’t you believers all chip in and hire a hounds man from Utah or somewhere .No cat can hide from a trained couple  of tracking hounds .Youd have your pics ,your half hour of fame and people like me would be silenced forever but wait why ruin a good myth with the truth when there’s lies to be told .

Get Nat geo on the trail mate .They can find an Amur leopard in a national park the size of Northern India and snow leopards in miles of inhospitable rocks so a feral here in Uk would be a doddle and a money spinner .Wonder why they hadn’t got involved ?

You see mate all this cloak and dagger shit does is further make you look iffy at best and downright crazy in the extreme .Surely by now we are due answers or forget the thing as hearsay .

53 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Why don’t you believers all chip in and hire a hounds man from Utah or somewhere .No cat can hide from a trained couple  of tracking hounds .Youd have your pics ,your half hour of fame and people like me would be silenced forever but wait why ruin a good myth with the truth when there’s lies to be told .

Get Nat geo on the trail mate .They can find an Amur leopard in a national park the size of Northern India and snow leopards in miles of inhospitable rocks so a feral here in Uk would be a doddle and a money spinner .Wonder why they hadn’t got involved ?

You see mate all this cloak and dagger shit does is further make you look iffy at best and downright crazy in the extreme .Surely by now we are due answers or forget the thing as hearsay .

You can do what you want mate I,m on a journey and thoroughly enjoying it, I try to answer people’s questions as best I can, if it’s not for you don’t join in, but in the back of your mind you no I’m right and just struggle to accept that you and your thermal imager haven’t been fortunate enough to see one yet, stick with it mate your in a good area it will happen , ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Sort of answer expected mate .Keep the myth going though if thats thats what floats your boat these days .Meanwhile in the real world ,saw my 5th otter last night ,cross the road as I came home from ratting .

If my area is so good for sighting why hasn’t anything made the news lol .Answer .... Mythical creatures mate .

Seems to be very easy these days to say something that nobody can refute without getting ridiculed lol .

Wont be getting away with it with me though mate .You post a pic ,I’ll post a rational explanation .You post a sighting I’ll expose a liar ...and round we go again .

Again I repeat if you were truly dedicated you’d sort it once and for all but .............

11 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Your an absolute f***ing moron.  You think it's so hard to believe that there maybe a few big cats roaming Britain and are practically calling greyman a conspiracy theorist and talking about rational explanations.

Yet in another thread you siding with david ike conspiracy that covid doesn't exist and completely ignoring the hundreds of thousands of deaths countries in lockdown and hits to the economy based on absolutely nothing .

It's no wonder there was a toilet roll shortage a few month ago the amount of shiit that comes out your mouth

Yes I do think it’s hard to believe there are big cats ,why because I have a brain mate .I havnt been nasty just stating my views .

Unless you’ve any pics or vids to add my view stays the same ........lol

I also believe we are being taken for a ride on COVID ,why because my brain appears to be better than yours bud .

Evolution hasn’t been kind to some and it seems some  on here fall into that category of getting left behind .

Toilet roll so last season bud .

Over to you wise one .

Fair deuce to Greyman for sticking with this thread. He has to put up with a lot from us none believers and fence sitters. This thread will keep on going, because even though most pictures, video's and reports, end up being a load of bollix, their is always that thought in the back of our minds, that maybe, just maybe, the myth, might in fact be true.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Greyman said:

Some good points there mate, and reminds me of a conversation I had recently with a group of people that do look for clues and record sightings, as you can imaging it’s probably more frustrating for us than anyone, but having spent a few years on the case many of my findings are a bit different than the others  one of the big things I have noticed that is probably down to low population density is that what ever it is I,m tracking/looking for never seems to stay in the same place for more than about a fortnight, I think this is down to many reasons but it seems to be pretty much the case , so the main problem is people see a cat, make a report, do a bit of googling then come into contact with someone like me that then goes and puts up a camera, but the animal is long gone by this time, so I have been making notes of dates the sightings happen and this winter I will be attempting to have the cameras out before the cat turns up, I have two areas one is very transient and seems to be visited in the last week of November first week of December and one happens in may every year, the may visitor seems to stay a little longer and possibly has a cub with it, up were you are the sightings seem a bit more random but there are certainly a lot of them and it may be a denser population up there, here are a couple of shots all taken along the same ridge line as your shoot is on I no they won’t convince the sceptics but they have all been sized and scaled and all fit the size dimensions of a leopard/puma size cat the tail sticking out the hedge is from a video but I can’t upload vids sorry but it was 22” tall ??

650B8566-3A42-4BC0-BC1A-5D5178A7A642.png

4843D366-12C1-4EFB-AA61-C0AC83972F96.png

A227F3C6-CF41-43A9-A8E3-261E9E2925AE.png

I admire you for your commitment Greyman . I will be the first one to hold my hands up and say I was wrong . The picture I saw by the way was of a Lynx . And it was in definitely in this country. The guy who showed me the picture on his phone knows the keeper that shot it and vouched for it being genuine.

• Like 1

Forgetting the walkers , town folk with pictures of cats getting all dramatic . Its the genuine people from the countryside that are so definite in what they saw that interest me . Either every single one of them are liars or their is something out there. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

The guy who showed me the picture (My friend) on his phone knows the keeper (His friend) that shot it and vouched for it being genuine.

Wow. So this is, Literally, a " Friend of a friend " story? Just fukking Wow!

Never mind me, gentlemen. I've no donkey in this race. Simply pointing out something that writes itself.

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic