6 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Wow. So this is, Literally, a " Friend of a friend " story? Just fukking Wow!

Never mind me, gentlemen. I've no donkey in this race. Simply pointing out something that writes itself.

That is why I’m not convinced, the terrier lads sighting, and the photo on the phone ,  it’s all anecdotal or secondhand, and while the people sharing it seem genuine it’s all hearsay . 

• Like 2

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

I’ve seen 1 when I was 15yrs old and I’m 50 now when we were out lamping near our home at spennymoor.There was me a bloke and his son who was 10yrs old and his mate the same age so I know 4 of us can’t come up with the same story if we didn’t see it but I couldn’t give a monkeys who believes me but I know what we seen and it was about 22 inch in size and black.The wife has a photo of a footprint we’re it at her uncles place who was a keeper as it was seen by the pheasant pens I’ve asked her to dig it out so I can put it on here to show yous.What I put it down to was I was in the right place at the right time.

Edited by lurchers
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

I admire you for your commitment Greyman . I will be the first one to hold my hands up and say I was wrong . The picture I saw by the way was of a Lynx . And it was in definitely in this country. The guy who showed me the picture on his phone knows the keeper that shot it and vouched for it being genuine.

That’s another problem mate I get shown a couple of great pics in confidence that I no what I,m looking at everyone that sees it does but the person doesn’t want the shit that goes with it, and if I,m sworn to secrecy I have to accept it, it’s good confirmation for myself but not very helpful, out of interest did the lynx come in to a fox call?? You have the right attitude to it I think and sound like I did before I saw it myself, always outdoors heard the roomers and story’s since childhood but just kept an open mind , during the space of a month I found a very freshly consumed roe deer and 4 weeks after saw a large black cat crawling along a hedge line, I was 53 then and since I started looking I keep finding and hearing stuff that confirms my thoughts, ?

• Like 2
13 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

Fair deuce to Greyman for sticking with this thread. He has to put up with a lot from us none believers and fence sitters. This thread will keep on going, because even though most pictures, video's and reports, end up being a load of bollix, their is always that thought in the back of our minds, that maybe, just maybe, the myth, might in fact be true.

Cheers mate and this is true but it’s a bit of a two pronged thing, as I get a bit of shit on here in public but my in box is full of people that have seen them or had encounters or lost livestock etc to them so I do get to meet some proper genuine folk that have had real encounters but don’t want to put there self in the firing line, so I take the shit and they can share there experiences without being mocked winner winner, 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Cheers mate and this is true but it’s a bit of a two pronged thing, as I get a bit of shit on here in public but my in box is full of people that have seen them or had encounters or lost livestock etc to them so I do get to meet some proper genuine folk that have had real encounters but don’t want to put there self in the firing line, so I take the shit and they can share there experiences without being mocked winner winner, 

That’s why I’ve always said I couldn’t give a shit who believes me or not but ya know what most people are like they don’t believe feck all until they have seen it themselves,then let them try to get the non believers to believe them and see how they take it.Keep up the good work mate as I know what I’ve seen as do you atb with your searching mate.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, MH1 said:

Bizarre coincidence, I,ve just walked in through the door been out filming all afternoon putting a few final touch,s to a documentary on big cats and the film maker is now on his way to the RAU to do an interview with Andrew and get some drone footage of the uni ?

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Mr Wilkes said:

Any info on this Greyman ? It’s only 2 mins from me.

C9939DF0-0A1D-44AE-9D39-6C97467694FC.png

Just came in mate will have a check, the most annoying thing about these things is scaling the animal is so easy and removes any doubt but people don’t do it or won’t say we’re it is because they no the scaling will disprove it, the cats we are looking at should stand around 2ft at the shoulder give or take a few inch,s  so not hard to put an object 24” high in the same spot and take the same photo ?

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Just came in mate will have a check, the most annoying thing about these things is scaling the animal is so easy and removes any doubt but people don’t do it or won’t say we’re it is because they no the scaling will disprove it, the cats we are looking at should stand around 2ft at the shoulder give or take a few inch,s  so not hard to put an object 24” high in the same spot and take the same photo ?

You think that looks like a Leopard, the body shape screams out house cat to me. 

• Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic