Mate the ground is quite soft at the moment, might be worth having a little look round for some footprints, finding a footprint after a sighting is pretty good confirmation, but don’t try and bag it with your catty if you see it, ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You think that looks like a Leopard, the body shape screams out house cat to me. 

I agree with you to a degree, but there is enough there to make me go and have a gander if it were close, it’s been said before there have been a few bizarre looking not quite right, maybe through inbreeding or cross breeding cats seen around the place, the stuff the the guy in the article is doing is far more compelling proof than most photographs but no one is really interested every one wants the clear shot, 

12 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

If you zoom in it even looks to be wearing a collar.

Could be a harness, could be a shine from the sun or could actually be white patch,s , can occur in black leopards through inbreeding which you would expect a little bit  in such a small population and finally could be a cuddly toy as they seem very popular as props for hoax,s 

E6478C80-CC15-4AC4-95A7-28C17ADB6150.png

21 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Mate the ground is quite soft at the moment, might be worth having a little look round for some footprints, finding a footprint after a sighting is pretty good confirmation, but don’t try and bag it with your catty if you see it, ?

Have you seen the footage of the young girl being bitten by a mountain lion greyman belonging to a private collector he owns other big cats to 

I might have a walk up there with the thermal.I can imagine that there will be a few camera traps put out after this has been seen. There are vast islands that the public don’t have access to so it may still be hanging around.

• Haha 1
On 22/08/2020 at 14:40, MH1 said:

They were on Port Talbot beach, 8pm last night 

image_bgChange1598103586830.jpg

If some numpty off here can photoshop a pic like this imagine what a died in the wool hoaxer could get up to .Further dispels anything the crazy gang want us to believe .Is that Donnys size 5 footsteps in the sand for comparison .

37 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You think that looks like a Leopard, the body shape screams out house cat to me. 

Tail and head are too big and heavy to be a house cat, even a feral cat.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Must be a huge cat then ????????

I can assure you mate, that even some very big feral cats don't have a heavy head and thick tail that the cat in that pic has. 

I've trapped and killed hundreds of ferals, and even the bigger ones aint built like that cat in the pic

• Haha 1
Just now, shaaark said:

I can assure you mate, that even some very big feral cats don't have a heavy head and thick tail that the cat in that pic has. 

I've trapped and killed hundreds of ferals, and even the bigger ones aint built like that cat in the pic

And I can assure you they do ??????

Killed my fair share and snared more to release mate .Put some pics up of dead feral for comparison please and I’ll do same .

Ok then I’ll go first butty .

Heres a nice thick necked feral shot in the heart of Wiltshire where many a crazy sod has seen big cats regular .The sightings strangely stopped when mate killed this nice Tom .

C8FBAD75-CCC7-4386-9716-3FA5A11EE623.jpeg
Nice thick coat ,fat tail and large head ,all the makings of a bloody good myth ??????

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic