Huge Fire In London

The whole thing looks like a nightmare - they were saying on the news this morning that some of the upper floors are unsafe.

They reckon there's a lot more bodies to come out of there - I don't think I could do that job - someone's going to have to go in there and recover dead kids :no:

Rip to all of them.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The palace is long overdue an upgrade. Money well spent. Its the heart of British culture.   Lets count up how much has been spent on minorities from daft grants and commuinty projects. Oh and let

It will go like this, they will all get given state of the art housing and a cold fortune found to do it all because of the demographic of that area. Same as when poor little Damilola Taylor was stab

I'd rehome them, back in the shit holes they came from.

Posted Images

Any man that can't feel some sort of sympathy for innocent kids getting burnt alive because there Muslim is one sick f**k.

was it 95% of british muslims supported isis? so that means that when that sick isis fcuk that blew up kids in the concert and killed and maimed dozens of CHILDREN, then they were at home cheering, then they don't like the thoughts of it happening to them???? p.s I'm not cheering either. but feel no sympathy toward such a cowardly and sick enemy. even the thoughts that theyre targeting british kids, wether molesting, raping and murdering them is wrong on all accounts. hey maybe its karma that caught up with them. were too easy to forget a few weeks back. well I for one don't.

Any man that can't feel some sort of sympathy for innocent kids getting burnt alive because there Muslim is one sick f**k.

was it 95% of british muslims supported isis? so that means that when that sick isis fcuk that blew up kids in the concert and killed and maimed dozens of CHILDREN, then they were at home cheering, then they don't like the thoughts of it happening to them???? p.s I'm not cheering either. but feel no sympathy toward such a cowardly and sick enemy. even the thoughts that theyre targeting british kids, wether molesting, raping and murdering them is wrong on all accounts. hey maybe its karma that caught up with them. were too easy to forget a few weeks back. well I for one don't.

95%? You're quoting bullshit statistics. The fact is, that's not a block of 100% Muslims, there's going to be the charred remains of kids from different colours & creeds, hey maybe even white kids?....those kids are not the enemy.

You want to feel smug about that then that's fine, but facts are more important than bullshit.....

• Like 1

My initial thoughts were terrorism and everytime something like this has happened lately it has been terrorism so what am I supposed to think? Those of you saying 'wait for the facts' etc are clearly far more 'tolerant' than me, I guess, and good luck to you but I do find when ever someone gets on their moral high horse, as some on here so often do, they basically lose all credibility in my eyes.

In saying that though, I take no joy in any innocent deaths and my thoughts are with all the victims and their families. RIP

I've got a feeling we will be seeing civil unrest with in a week. Lots of angry people in that area I'd guess.

Matt

Bet you they get new telly and trainers first !

dont forget a mobile phone aswell ;)

My initial thoughts were terrorism and everytime something like this has happened lately it has been terrorism so what am I supposed to think? Those of you saying 'wait for the facts' etc are clearly far more 'tolerant' than me, I guess, and good luck to you but I do find when ever someone gets on their moral high horse, as some on here so often do, they basically lose all credibility in my eyes.

In saying that though, I take no joy in any innocent deaths and my thoughts are with all the victims and their families. RIP

Preferring facts over hear-say is a show of tolerance?? Since when? Haha....

• Like 2

It will go like this, they will all get given state of the art housing and a cold fortune found to do it all because of the demographic of that area.

Same as when poor little Damilola Taylor was stabbed to death by his own people, they chucked a fortune at the north Peckham estate.......no expense spared.

I can't help but feel, as horrible as a thought it is, that if you were some middle class white bloke with a family out in the burbs and your house burned down nobody would give a shit about you and you certainly wouldn't have the prime minister, the mayor and Uncle Tom cobbly turning up to support you.

Couldn't afford insurance?.......too f***ing bad !

Edited by WILF
  • Like 10