Do You Collect Anything ?

I used to collect stuffed animals until I offered a lad for free a stuffed stags head that cost me 500 to get done. He told me he didn't want it lol I was disgusted.These items are worth sentimental value only. The 5000 euro collection isn't worth 5000 when you go to sell them or even half the value.

• Like 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Collected a few models of some of the locomotives I used to drive up until I retired 10 years ago, and knocked up a display cabinet out of beech..    

I seem to collect dept. Turns out I'm pretty awesome at it

bloody kids these last few years,,,,

Posted Images

Ive half heartedly collected West Ham programmes but thrown so many out the car window in temper on the way home from games i wouldnt class myself a full on collector !.....i also have a collection of every West Ham home shirt since the early 70,s.

Always fancied collecting taxidermy but never quite got round to it.

Still being in the process of moving house, it turns out that for the last 13 years with the Mrs we have been collecting a good few vans worth of total crap! lol

have I thrown it away to make things easier?

No! It might still come in useful for something lol ?

• Like 2

Used to collect birds eggs, had a great collection, only ever took 1 from each clutch, and I got every one of them myself wasn't in to swapping, how things have changed

bet you started with a copy of the Observers Book of Birds Eggs :thumbs: imagine a small book like that having kids and grown men risking their livss collecting objects that are lay about free to take, maybe Pokeman Go sort of the same thing lmao, funny thing is anyone who does stuff like hat or well did when you could, they all still look when they out and about as they get older lol

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 2

As a kid, knives, still have all my old ones in the loft. These days nowt, not got the money or the interest for such things, my family and hunting with dogs are all I need, so i suppose i collect 'good times'...

Used to collect birds eggs, had a great collection, only ever took 1 from each clutch, and I got every one of them myself wasn't in to swapping, how things have changed

bet you started with a copy of the Observers Book of Birds Eggs :thumbs: imagine a small book like that having kids and grown men risking their livss collecting objects that are lay about free to take, maybe Pokeman Go sort of the same thing lmao, funny thing is anyone who does stuff like hat or well did when you could, they all still look when they out and about as they get older lol
yes lol I still look today and for a grown man I get myself into some predicaments, last year 5 in the morning scaled a large oak to take a peak inside a buzzards nest, took me about 2hours to get back down, along with that collection of birds eggs I collected a few good hidings off my old man for coming home late lurcher at heal arse out my trousers and bleeding after falling from a precarious tree or small cliff lol I wouldn't change it for the world Edited by brambles
  • Like 3