Lidle Find

@accip whats you're point mate? I dont believe in god but its a forum and most of the threads turn into a debate. Be pretty boring if a debate was one sided.

As has been said its just opinions.

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I just met up with greyman and seen the footage he has and here is my verdict .......   As far as I'm concerned I was looking at a video of a young mountain lion type big cat ... the video is o

Not just big cats we have roaming the countryside in the UK, we've got some big primates also. Managed to capture this image of a mountain gorilla in a secret location in the Scottish highlands just a

Id like to thank socks, had a lovely drive up saw my first hare of the year and also a red kite on the way back, met a decent like minded bloke that has certainly had many years experience and knows h

Posted Images

@accip whats you're point mate? I dont believe in god but its a forum and most of the threads turn into a debate. Be pretty boring if a debate was one sided.

I know mate, it just makes me laugh a bit.....haha

If I 100% know something doesn't exist I tend to lose interest rapidly, like I doubt If I'd even comment on a 'Fairy's Down the Bottom of the Garden' thread...haha & I don't take too much interest in God threads, I just haven't got an open mind on those subjects, so my input would be negligible, but thats just me....

Yet here we are........I'm sure you've got a sneaky interest in what Socks says? Haha...I certainly ain't going to turn his verdict into the definitive answer, although I'll continue to keep an open mind if he thinks it is indeed a large non-domestic cat of some sort. I do find it interesting :-)

• Like 2

I know mate, it just makes me laugh a bit.....haha

If I 100% know something doesn't exist I tend to lose interest rapidly, like I doubt If I'd even comment on a 'Fairy's Down the Bottom of the Garden' thread...haha & I don't take too much interest in God threads, I just haven't got an open mind on those subjects, so my input would be negligible, but thats just me....

Yet here we are........I'm sure you've got a sneaky interest in what Socks says? Haha...I certainly ain't going to turn his verdict into the definitive answer, although I'll continue to keep an open mind if he thinks it is indeed a large non-domestic cat of some sort. I do find it interesting :-)

good point that,,,,apart from saying francie will be along soon or words to that efect,,ive not bothered with the latest god thread,,,,im not a beliver in god or uk big cats,,,but there must be somthing inside,,,keeping a tiny gap in my mind to be open minded,,about these cats at least

Well I just met up with greyman and seen the footage he has and here is my verdict .......

As far as I'm concerned I was looking at a video of a young mountain lion type big cat ... the video is of decent quality however it is taken through a chicken wire fence so it is slightly obscured and there is nothing in the background to give an indication of true size but the video is of good enough quality that you can pause and play second by second and by doing this you get plenty of decent images of the cat side on and turning ... its back legs it's tail and especially its head are way bigger and a different shape than a normal cat it does however move like you see young big cats moving on documentaries and like kittens from domestic cats move ......

Greyman also showed me emails from subject matter experts who agree it is a big cat and not a domestic cat ... one of the experts is also taking the footage to Montana to a conference that is predominantly attended by people who deal solely with mountain lions and will definitively be able to say whether it is a lung mountain lion or not .....

Greyman thanks for making the journey to show me the footage .......

Well that leaves us all with something to think about. Maybe, just maybe, the impossible could well be possible.

Thanks lads for taking the time to do this, cheers!

• Like 5

I always doubted that Greyman would have made the journey if he wasn't sure what he had. Despite appearances, I don't think socks is an idiot and if the footage is clear enough to tell if the animal is old or young, it's clear enough to tell the difference between a wild cat and domestic.

What breed of cat will have to be left to the experts.

Well I just met up with greyman and seen the footage he has and here is my verdict .......

As far as I'm concerned I was looking at a video of a young mountain lion type big cat ... the video is of decent quality however it is taken through a chicken wire fence so it is slightly obscured and there is nothing in the background to give an indication of true size but the video is of good enough quality that you can pause and play second by second and by doing this you get plenty of decent images of the cat side on and turning ... its back legs it's tail and especially its head are way bigger and a different shape than a normal cat it does however move like you see young big cats moving on documentaries and like kittens from domestic cats move ......

Greyman also showed me emails from subject matter experts who agree it is a big cat and not a domestic cat ... one of the experts is also taking the footage to Montana to a conference that is predominantly attended by people who deal solely with mountain lions and will definitively be able to say whether it is a lung mountain lion or not .....

great stuff, what was the reason he was paranoid about having the footage etc?

Excellent!! Would you say it's one of the most convincing footage/pics you've seen to date? Edited by Accip74

There we have it, a little Tabby then......

At least somebody has seen it. Unlike that old member dogfox who never showed anybody his padwork video.

At least Socks made the effort to go to see it unlike Rusty Terrier who always turned down the offer. ?

Id like to thank socks, had a lovely drive up saw my first hare of the year and also a red kite on the way back, met a decent like minded bloke that has certainly had many years experience and knows his stuff all in all a good experience, as socks mentions in his summary the clip I have is of a baby so not only proof of excistance but also of breeding, I needed to know that the Cubs have grown and left the area before I could let any of this out, hence my slight paranoia, I would also like the area left undisturbed so I can hopefully get my cameras in there earlier next year and catch a picture of the adult, the cub in my video still has a few spots on so I am assuming that if it is a puma its between 2/3 months old as that's when they lose the spots, sorry for the mystery but I hope that clears up my position a bit, cheers all and socks breakfast is on me next time cheers your a gent

• Like 14