Lidle Find

Oh i dont think you are a bullshitter or a loony mate.and would never be as rude to call you that. As i said days ago i believe you believe what you think you saw.

however im not eagerly awaiting for this 24hrs. Im not going to throw aside my convictions and suddenly start believing in big cats in the UK over what one person happens to say.That would be totally ridiculous.

But what if socks says it's a load of bollix? Would you be happy with that? Would one persons verdict, count as fact if he agree's with your thoughts. Or would it be totally ridiculous?

Think i already answered that. But just for you no! I like to make my own mind up on things.Or at the very least the opinions of an expert in that field.

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I just met up with greyman and seen the footage he has and here is my verdict .......   As far as I'm concerned I was looking at a video of a young mountain lion type big cat ... the video is o

Not just big cats we have roaming the countryside in the UK, we've got some big primates also. Managed to capture this image of a mountain gorilla in a secret location in the Scottish highlands just a

Id like to thank socks, had a lovely drive up saw my first hare of the year and also a red kite on the way back, met a decent like minded bloke that has certainly had many years experience and knows h

Posted Images

Greyman I remember a friend of mine who claimed to have actually witnessed an alien craft (no photographs) and to be honest I for one had no reason at all to disbelieve him, he was a genuine and respected person in the village! It even made the local newspaper! The doubters actually tore him to pieces, taking the p**s and again in my opinion were very cruel! They even nicknamed him "nanoo nanoo" after the tv programme Mork and Mindy"! So yes I can understand your concern at showing this footage cause there are plenty of disbelievers out there! If I was in your position there would be definitely a close group of friends or family I would show as my obvious excitement would be too much to keep to myself! If socks does clarify that it is indeed what you say it is would you then be prepared to disclose it to the genuinely interested lads online?? When in your mind does the time eventually come where you are confident enough to say yes no doubts this is what I saw and I believe this is what it is? I swear this is a genuine question from a genuinely interested person! ATB

Greyman I remember a friend of mine who claimed to have actually witnessed an alien craft (no photographs) and to be honest I for one had no reason at all to disbelieve him, he was a genuine and respected person in the village! It even made the local newspaper! The doubters actually tore him to pieces, taking the p**s and again in my opinion were very cruel! They even nicknamed him "nanoo nanoo" after the tv programme Mork and Mindy"! So yes I can understand your concern at showing this footage cause there are plenty of disbelievers out there! If I was in your position there would be definitely a close group of friends or family I would show as my obvious excitement would be too much to keep to myself! If socks does clarify that it is indeed what you say it is would you then be prepared to disclose it to the genuinely interested lads online?? When in your mind does the time eventually come where you are confident enough to say yes no doubts this is what I saw and I believe this is what it is? I swear this is a genuine question from a genuinely interested person! ATB

there is no doubt in my mind of what I have on the footage I have watched it almost everyday since I got it trying to look for anything else it could be and questioning my own eyes, there is also a very good reason I can't let the footage out of my control and like I said, if socks sees what I am seeing he is welcome to explain the reason for my actions and slight over protectiveness of a bit of film that will be forgotten in a few months
  • Like 1

So why don't they take stock? The lynx that escaped here took them but we never hear of these others taking any

Theres a mountain lion recently took a dog from the owners bedroom,california I think?Leopards in Africa and india regularly take dogs,they have even moved into towns and are seen on a regular basis in Africa and india,stock especially sheep would be preferable to deer in the UK I would think.

• Like 2

So why don't they take stock? The lynx that escaped here took them but we never hear of these others taking any

Theres a mountain lion recently took a dog from the owners bedroom,california I think?Leopards in Africa and india regularly take dogs,they have even moved into towns and are seen on a regular basis in Africa and india,stock especially sheep would be preferable to deer in the UK I would think.
one of the reasons my cameras are were they are is because every sheep field around has signs on the gates about stock being killed it's just easier to blame dogs and I believe the insurance pays out on dog attacks, I have found a sheep myself that was carried over two fields to cover before being eaten, also I think that the cats are mainly in woodland and were my cameras are the woods are full of deer though they do look down over the mentioned sheep, there are also plenty of pictures of other woodland animals including fox,s and badgers that have been killed and consumed also mentioned many pages ago that Jonathan McGowan has a cat scat that contains the remains of a dog found in Dorset, you also have to remember there are no were near as many here as in the country's you mention and our countryside is full of game and safer than the city which may not be the same there, there are people in this country that travel the world over meeting people in these country's that deal with these cats as part of there everyday jobs we are not all just nutters with a pound camera, there is quite a bit more goes on behind the scenes , I am the very bottom end in this a foot soldier if you like,

I just do not get that people cannot see why he does not want to post pictures. Where the camera's are sited he is not supposed to be there. If he was to post pictures and the place was recognised by anyone who knew that he had no right to be there it would spell the end of his little operation. True the chances of that happening are pretty remote, but it is a possibility.

TC

I just do not get that people cannot see why he does not want to post pictures. Where the camera's are sited he is not supposed to be there. If he was to post pictures and the place was recognised by anyone who knew that he had no right to be there it would spell the end of his little operation. True the chances of that happening are pretty remote, but it is a possibility.

TC

Unless theres some obviously distinguishing landmark or sign of some sort in the footage are people seriously going to be able to recognise a piece of land by some trees/bushes etc

• Like 1

Now I have never met socks or grey man but they both seem decent men to me. I see that certain people are already questioning socks integrity or knowledge saying he is no big cats expert. In that casense I am prepared to ask a friend of mine who has over 25 years experience working with big cats and other exotics in captivity as well as being a qualified zoologist to give an opinion. Would this satisfy everybody? And of course if greyman is prepared to send the footage on trust

There you go thats what you want......if i was looking for a genuine unbiased opinion id jump at the chance to get the opinion of someone like this instead of a bloke off the internet who saw a few large cats once and happens to be a nice bloke........surely if you truly want to get to the truth then the more opinions the better,particularly expert opinions......its going round in circles all this.
if you actually read some of the threads you may not keep making silly statements and we could stop going round in circles, I,m not willing to hand my footage over at the moment to anyone I don't know or trust and B a copy of my film is on its way to Montana to be studied by real experts and keen enthusiasts alike, at a convention that's held there, I have also stated quite clearly that I have had the film looked at by people I trust on this subject and I will show socks the emails I have had in return, if you don't believe what he says that's your problem mate and know one else's

Stop pretending you dont care what people on here think you do care thats why your doing a 100 mile trip to prove it.....and im the one making silly statements !........the more you keep having a pop at people for asking obvious questions the more unconvincing you sound......but hey f**k it you crack on me ol son you seem to be enjoying yourself.