Joshua V Klitschko

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Havent looked through all these posts i skipped through a load having nearly pissed my pants laughing so much so apologies if i repeat anything already said.....the thing a lot of folk just cant seen

the only thing better than that aj win,,,,is cushty's posts on here...

Joshua has a lot of holes in his game he lacks knowledge and ring education,he never boxed as a kid so hasnt got all those small and sometimes silly experiences we all keep in the back of our mind for

Posted Images

Just hope AJ does not give fury the time or day or a pay day fight.......fury will come looking for it...........hope AJ tells him to go feck himself

AJ is a fine example of world champion ..........whereas fury

• Like 1

Just hope AJ does not give fury the time or day or a pay day fight.......fury will come looking for it...........hope AJ tells him to go feck himself

AJ is a fine example of world champion ..........whereas fury

fury v an is a massive fight, even bigger than aj v wlad, both beat the ex champ so now people want to see who'd win, aj doesn't duck anybody, so hope he doesn't start
  • Like 1

Great performance, answered a lot of questions tonight... off the floor, hurt, and battled through a couple of tough rounds after then a great finish...

massive respect to Klitchko, best fight I've seen him in i think.. he knew Joshua could be hurt and really went at it, Joshua proved he's raw but f**k me he can bang, and he's got heart!!

Also as always a very respectful lad, before and after.... cmon Fury!! Haha

• Like 2

Good finish to win,but he gasses like Big Frank. Joshua needs to stop believing his own hype,this is a good wake up call for him.

Not being funny but if you can go 11 rounds with a GREAT fighter like Klitschko and then knock him out I don't see what you mean ?

• Like 2