Shots Fired Outside Parliament

Call yourself a Christian FFS Francie, you need to remember to ask yourself WWJD because I'm sure he wouldn't sit around just after a terrorist attack hoping for more victims :no:

Your trying to stir the pot are ye, i hoped the victims were scummy padeos up there on toff hill, not innocent people.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KHAN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE!!!!!   He's a fuucking treacherous Musl1m piece of shit.

" fight "....what fight ?.............you call driving a car into people who have no idea whats going on a fight ?.....i call that basic everyday cowardice.   If someone barged their way into my hou

he has so many multiple personalities that when he threatened to kill himself the police looked at it as a hostage situation

Posted Images

Rip to those dead. No time for petty squabbling lads.....

Suspected suspect is perhaps a well known hate preacher? That's reported on twitter

Edited by Accip74

Suspected suspect is perhaps a well known hate preacher?

If that's the case they should close his shop down and a few more... anyone hear from Sadiq Khan yet?
  • Like 1

If that's the case they should close his shop down and a few more... anyone hear from Sadiq Khan yet?

Abu Izzadeen aka Trevor Brooks

Francis

The last couple of days every thread that has been started , you've stamped your thoughts on , not many will agree with you , but at the same time there are lads that will , each to there own !

But some of the comments that you come out with , whether I disagree or not , I have to say are so close to the wire it unbelievable

I,can belive that there are men out there that can be as twisted as you are , and so bitter in side your head

A couple of tweets

Donald Trump Jr.‏ @DonaldJTrumpJr

You have to be kidding me?!: Terror attacks are part of living in big city, says London Mayor Sadiq Khan

Katie Hopkins‏ @KTHopkins

Sadiq Kahn't. If you are penning some naff missive about a proud city, standing together, united by shared values, think again son

What about Theresa May for that matter? Last seen getting the f**k out of there at high speed! Times like this leaders should be leading, shameful for both of them TBH.

Francis

The last couple of days every thread that has been started , you've stamped your thoughts on , not many will agree with you , but at the same time there are lads that will , each to there own !

But some of the comments that you come out with , whether I disagree or not , I have to say are so close to the wire it unbelievable

I,can belive that there are men out there that can be as twisted as you are , and so bitter in side your head

oh theres plenty of twisted folk out there one has just been shot!!

What about Theresa May for that matter? Last seen getting the f**k out of there at high speed! Times like this leaders should be leading, shameful for both of them TBH.
Think that's just protocol bgd until they assess the situation.. she's gone into emergency cobra meetings ...she will make a statement when the time is right no doubt
  • Like 1

A couple of tweets

You have to be kidding me?!: Terror attacks are part of living in big city, says London Mayor Sadiq Khan

Sadiq Kahn't. If you are penning some naff missive about a proud city, standing together, united by shared values, think again son

Why would you go to Donald Trump and Katie Hopkins to see if Khan had made a statement instead of maybe checking his own twitter? :blink:

https://twitter.com/SadiqKhan/status/844586101213986817

A couple of tweets

Why would you go to Donald Trump and Katie Hopkins to see if Khan had made a statement instead of maybe checking his own twitter? :blink:https://twitter.com/SadiqKhan/status/844586101213986817
I didn't they just came up with a quick Google of his name ...I don't have a Twatter account :D: