Walshie For Mod Father

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would never be a fair vote, Moxy will close the thread if it's not to his liking

And just so we know what we are talking about, little Johnathan Ball (above) was 3 when he was blown to bits in Warrington.......my youngest little lad is 3......he don't see any wrong in the world...

They reckon the IRA planted it.

Posted Images

Protestants or Catholic. Don't matter when these pig hating smelly Muslims take over

Good enough reason to put all the hatred to one side, we might all need one another one day for a fight like we have never fought before :thumbs:

• Like 3

Protestants or Catholic. Don't matter when these pig hating smelly Muslims take over

Good enough reason to put all the hatred to one side, we might all need one another one day for a fight like we have never fought before :thumbs:

we wont have that problem

thats what Germany Sweden France Holland and the rest of Europe thought

• Like 1

You sum it perfect Larry two unharmed men drive down the wrong road and are attacked by a armed mob and shot like I say cowards and I bet we know who carried more body bags like it or not yours were scared of the SAS

see you tomorrow Larry and by the way I'm tea total

now it would be normal on here for c**ts to take the piss wind up or even try make a fool out off a lad that had one to many, and iv been there, but im not a c**t .. chat tomorrow mate

Question that I have never seen asked, if the British army had done as the republicans wanted and just f****d off what would have happened to all the protestants who had wanted to stay part of the union and supported the British?

post-35922-0-92058800-1490181455.jpg

And just so we know what we are talking about, little Johnathan Ball (above) was 3 when he was blown to bits in Warrington.......my youngest little lad is 3......he don't see any wrong in the world......he smiles in wonder at silly thing and gos about his innocent little play, sings his little made up songs and wants a cuddle.

That's the reality of all the backward f***ing nonsense we see and some old c**ts can't just leave it alone.......all this spouting bollocks from one side and another.......who on this thread can put their hand up and say they would pull the trigger on that little lad in picture in aid of their "cause" ?

Come on, let's hear it ?.........any volunteers ?

Edited by WILF
  • Like 7

Question that I have never seen asked, if the British army had done as the republicans wanted and just f****d off what would have happened to all the protestants who had wanted to stay part of the union and supported the British?

Prob wilf , what happened before they still be trying to kill each other . dont know why the protestants did'nt just leave and come to england , where they prob be more welcome than living there . i wouldn't want to stay in any country with that much hatred there, what chance have the kids got living in a place like that , with whats put in front of them :yes: dont think we should have gone in there , let them self run it , just let the police keep law/order there