Walshie For Mod Father

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would never be a fair vote, Moxy will close the thread if it's not to his liking

And just so we know what we are talking about, little Johnathan Ball (above) was 3 when he was blown to bits in Warrington.......my youngest little lad is 3......he don't see any wrong in the world...

They reckon the IRA planted it.

Posted Images

suppose a whip round would be out the question

For Walshie?

TC

we have run his one separate

Thought Walshie only liked a few licks from that big lass with leather boots when he tells his wife hes at bell ringers class :hmm:

For Walshie?

TC

Thought Walshie only liked a few licks from that big lass with leather boots when he tells his wife hes at bell ringers class :hmm:

some nice offers of donations from some of the english lads an one the walsh but i cant run this

could always donate this yrs fishing comps money

• Like 1

Put yourself in the shoes of his victims families, last time he was on tv he didn't look well but he didn't waste time in going for his tea, if he was repentant then there will be letters claiming his victims and where they're buried, if not then he in bed with the devil, saddam etc the bombs were indiscriminate they killed both sides men, women n kids.

Put yourself in the shoes of his victims families, last time he was on tv he didn't look well but he didn't waste time in going for his tea, if he was repentant then there will be letters claiming his victims and where they're buried, if not then he in bed with the devil, saddam etc the bombs were indiscriminate they killed both sides men, women n kids.

I didn't know walshie was like that. I just thought he exaggerated about sticks and stuff

• Like 3

For Walshie?

TC

some nice offers of donations from some of the english lads an one the walsh but i cant run this

could always donate this yrs fishing comps money

that would be a nice gesture one the lads has already suggested it in a pm

yea better the donaters are kept in pms...wouldnt go down to well down the local british legion drinkin cub.

• Like 1

did bomber harris repent.

I didn't know walshie was like that. I just thought he exaggerated about sticks and stuff

Let's be honest pal all the signs were there we just ignored them :no:

• Like 1

Don't think bomber Harris ordered a single mother of ten kids to be torn from her terrified children and have a bullet put in the back of her head
  • Like 1

dont know mate, it goes for them all. Big Ian caused lots of shit too, troubles prob could have ended 20 yrs earlier if not for him

Eire32talpira some messers on here lol

hasnt even posted but no surprise he getting touted on
touted on? Who is it freddy scapatichi? Come on someone coming on here as Provo is on the wind up. Let me get say, that no Irishman ever done me any harm and I hold no haterid towards fellow Irish men, but Martin was always gona be divisive one by his earlier actions in paramilitary life

dont know mate, it goes for them all. Big Ian caused lots of shit too, troubles prob could have ended 20 yrs earlier if not for him

yep all a shower of cnuts,an armalite in somebody elses hand and a ballot box in the other we will take power...none of their kids in jail or the graveyard

Don't think bomber Harris ordered a single mother of ten kids to be torn from her terrified children and have a bullet put in the back of her head

no your right he didnt...he just atomized the kids n all