Walshie For Mod Father

Hopefully the peace process will be strenghtened, not weakened, by Martin's death. People should remember where we came from, to strenghten their resolve to achieve a lasting peace for all. I think that's what his legacy should be.

• Like 2

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would never be a fair vote, Moxy will close the thread if it's not to his liking

And just so we know what we are talking about, little Johnathan Ball (above) was 3 when he was blown to bits in Warrington.......my youngest little lad is 3......he don't see any wrong in the world...

They reckon the IRA planted it.

Posted Images

Hopefully the peace process will be strenghtened, not weakened, by Martin's death. People should remember where we came from, to strenghten their resolve to achieve a lasting peace for all. I think that's what his legacy should be.

nobody went to jail or the graveyard for a return to stormont

killing to get your political view across, then becoming a politician sort of crosses the line, but Nelson Mandela did it, so it must be fine, the bit that grates is, one side is allowed to forget its atrocities as a thing of the past but the other is hounded by lawyers, crazy the world we live in.

• Like 2

killing to get your political view across, then becoming a politician sort of crosses the line, but Nelson Mandela did it, so it must be fine, the bit that grates is, one side is allowed to forget its atrocities as a thing of the past but the other is hounded by lawyers, crazy the world we live in.

maybe there just rounding up the c**ts that thought they slipped the net :thumbs:

post-104679-0-80215100-1490133421.jpg

• Like 4

maybe there just rounding up the c**ts that thought they slipped the net :thumbs:

an what that pic got to do with your original post

just think about it lol

nobody went to jail or the graveyard for a return to stormont

apart from wee denis the tout

and who appointed dennis and stakeknife

Even if you disagree with the IRA you have to admit they were doing the Lord's work when they tried to blow up Thatcher and her cabinet ;)

Well you would say that! ..I quite liked the ol gal myself lol

Even if you disagree with the IRA you have to admit they were doing the Lord's work when they tried to blow up Thatcher and her cabinet ;)

Well you would say that! ..I quite liked the ol gal myself lol

You dirty b*****d :no: :no: