Walshie For Mod Father

Take it the first mcguinness thread has gone was hoping for a read through it

wasnt much happening scot got bit upsett an wee chid had the sash out marching about with penknife over his shoulder

Do you have someone watching my house ???

:laugh:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would never be a fair vote, Moxy will close the thread if it's not to his liking

And just so we know what we are talking about, little Johnathan Ball (above) was 3 when he was blown to bits in Warrington.......my youngest little lad is 3......he don't see any wrong in the world...

They reckon the IRA planted it.

Posted Images

Take it the first mcguinness thread has gone was hoping for a read through it

wasnt much happening scot got bit upsett an wee chid had the sash out marching about with penknife over his shoulder
Do you have someone watching my house ???

:laugh:

stealth cam mate, a couple sweat bands will keep that bowler hat off the end your nose :laugh:
Thanks for the tip :laugh:
  • Like 1

Well for what its worth, I hope the peace lasts in Ireland and nobody either side of your beliefs suffers anymore loss or pain :thumbs:

Thats the thing del, an most dont get, it has nothing to do with beleifs, you can be irish catholic or irish protestant, its to do with a forgein force ie british army occupying the north of ireland, an there bitter b*****ds.

Its not a neutreal force by miles, all the old bitter loyalist cops that colluded with udr/ lvf/ uda, were supposed to be laid off, but they sneaked them back in door into high positions in the psni/ ruc.

Fecking disgrace.

but if you support sf you support the peelers

Well for what its worth, I hope the peace lasts in Ireland and nobody either side of your beliefs suffers anymore loss or pain :thumbs:

Thats the thing del, an most dont get, it has nothing to do with beleifs, you can be irish catholic or irish protestant, its to do with a forgein force ie british army occupying the north of ireland, an there bitter b*****ds.

Its not a neutreal force by miles, all the old bitter loyalist cops that colluded with udr/ lvf/ uda, were supposed to be laid off, but they sneaked them back in door into high positions in the psni/ ruc.

Fecking disgrace.

I support family an friends, i never voted for none, destroyed my vote, cause 99% of politicians are vermin parasites.

But i knew martin an his sons, an respect the individual man for his courage an what he did for ireland.

Rip martin

• Like 2

Fecking disgrace.

I support family an friends, i never voted for none, destroyed my vote, cause 99% of politicians are vermin parasites.

But i knew martin an his sons, an respect the individual man for his courage an what he did for ireland.

Rip martin

i thought he had 4 daughters

Two sons and two daughters ......

• Like 1