Walshie For Mod Father

Well, he is dead and gradually his cohorts will die and then those who carry the poison.......they will be forgotten by young folks who just want to live and rightly so.

People had a gut full and nobody paid higher price than the very country they claimed to defend...........when you are are killing your own your shelf life will always be limited.

• Like 1

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would never be a fair vote, Moxy will close the thread if it's not to his liking

And just so we know what we are talking about, little Johnathan Ball (above) was 3 when he was blown to bits in Warrington.......my youngest little lad is 3......he don't see any wrong in the world...

They reckon the IRA planted it.

Posted Images

What do you expect?

There f***ing paratroopers not some muggy little craphats who'll be pushed around afraid of their shadows

Really I can't remember my regiment ever being pushed around or being afraid of their shadows .......

your regiment? here goes sgt bilko again... ok suspenders lets hear how you and 25 of your mates on patrol on a foreign land you knew fek all about pushed around the natives...for about 5 mins.

Socks nobody likes your stories. Or u for that matter. Get a grip. I've been the north shopping more times than you on duty. Will ya copy on. And defend your country in er England

I don't tell any stories about what I e done or where I've been ... have a look retard see if you can find one ... nobody likes me ... oh no I will cry myself to sleep tonight knowing that lol