Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

The don is going to win, watch n see the demorats flee the swamp and turncoat on themselves to stop going to jail

Looks pretty obvious doesn't it ??

Give it a week or so and the MSM will change it's tune

The evidence is real though, they're signed affidavits and those people are under the penalty of perjury if they've lied.  ,  lucky the Dems don’t sign affidavits  schiff nadler Comey Biden  Clinton and the rest would be in jail. Better to just mention whistleblowers Russia collusion let the MSM spread the Hearsay from a friends friend who could hear the phone call in a restaurant from other end of a table lolololol  it works better that way where was the proof after 3 yr of allegations. ? its the only way to say but not swear it works cos they all still at large  if it was a competition of big fibs Dems are the best little fibbers 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

The evidence is real though, they're signed affidavits and those people are under the penalty of perjury if they've lied.  ,  lucky the Dems don’t sign affidavits  schiff nadler Comey Biden  Clinton and the rest would be in jail. Better to just mention whistleblowers Russia collusion let the MSM spread the Hearsay from a friends friend who could hear the phone call in a restaurant from other end of a table lolololol  it works better that way where was the proof after 3 yr of allegations. ? its the only way to say but not swear it works cos they all still at large  if it was a competition of big fibs Dems are the best little fibbers 

Yeh you can get up to 7 years in prison for perjury in the US, I don't think anyone in their right mind would take that chance.

I'd be surprised if whistle blowers (who worked in those counting centres etc) don't start coming forward, better to do that than end up in prison for being part of an election fraud.

You can almost smell the fear from here ?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Nik_B said:

Yeh you can get up to 7 years in prison for perjury in the US, I don't think anyone in their right mind would take that chance.

I'd be surprised if whistle blowers (who worked in those counting centres etc) don't start coming forward, better to do that than end up in prison for being part of an election fraud.

You can almost smell the fear from here ?

Obama started the trend of doing wat he wanted regardless Clinton took it to another level and so it spirals. It’s a do as u want attitude worry about the process later it’s worked for plenty yrs. and pensylvania have carried on in the same vein along with a few other dem states rewrite laws rules do a bit of fraud a bit of shredding cheating little bit of deleting 33,000 emails. And worry about the courts later 

• Like 1

Wrap it box it up however you line I only see morons lawmakers such as Reps. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., embraced the defund movement. Two other "Squad" members, Reps. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., and Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass., introduced a bill to defund police on July 7, calling it a "new measure of public safety “     

7DF3CA07-872C-461E-8948-65C990382B64.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
On 25/11/2020 at 16:53, baker boy said:

Should mow them down like they do them hogs in Texas

Nevada state judge,grants trump's legal teams to show evidence of fraud on December 3rd.

So it's going to court to get heard at least,am there saying they can depose 15 for witness.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Francie said:

Nevada state judge,grants trump's legal teams to show evidence of fraud on December 3rd.

So it's going to court to get heard at least,am there saying they can depose 15 for witness.

The next couple of weeks are going to be crazy

fhfgh.PNG