Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

Agreed. I basically listened to the ruck about obamacare but, practically as soon as the subject started changing / it turned into a three way bickering match? I just fukked off back to flix.

I will say though that I'm personally yet to hear of Trumpster doing anything bad. I have a friend, in NZ, FFS, who swears he's the devil incarnate. But, her only argument seems to be " Orange Man Bad! "

Again; I look at his supporters. Okay. Lot of bible bashing types who Seriously believe in their god.

But, look who wants creepy joe; Load of niggers and SJW's who just want free stuff and will fukking well burn America to the ground in an effort to get it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Agreed. I basically listened to the ruck about obamacare but, practically as soon as the subject started changing / it turned into a three way bickering match? I just fukked off back to flix.

This has been the best endorsement of a third party candidate I've ever seen! :laugh:

If it's any consolation I didn't make it much further than you... It's like a THL Friday Nighter but instead of the thread getting deleted the winner gets to nuke North Korea!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
3 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

November can’t come quick enough

i firmly believe the Shite will hit the fan big time

whoever wins

america will burn

I hope you're wrong but I reckon the last 6 months has been the preliminary... I can't honestly see a peaceful start to the winter.

3 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I hope you're wrong but I reckon the last 6 months has been the preliminary... I can't honestly see a peaceful start to the winter.

Gut feeling mate

as you say the last 6 months have been bad but

i can see it getting worse

the left will lose their shit if donny wins

everywhere will burn

then the proud boys etc will kick off

Just now, Ted Newgent said:

Gut feeling mate

as you say the last 6 months have been bad but

i can see it getting worse

the left will lose their shit if donny wins

everywhere will burn

then the proud boys etc will kick off

I'm the same, mate. I can't believe that anyone can watch that and still think that either of them is the way forward. The winner is going to rub the loser's face in it and loser is going to call it fraud. Then it'll spill over onto the streets... The security market will be a decent investment next year! Buy now!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

November can’t come quick enough

i firmly believe the Shite will hit the fan big time

whoever wins

america will burn

“Now, I’m not one to say I told you so but.....”

Enoch Powel

Well the truth becomes self evident. . It’s more difficult to get the truth than to spread the misinformation  the whole swamp new of it  MSM won’t tell a sole Newly declassified handwritten notes authored by former CIA Director John Brennan show that on July 28, 2016, he briefed President Barack Obama on intelligence evidence that Clinton had approved a plan to vilify Trump with false accusations that he was colluding with Russia. She did it, the intel concluded, to distract from her own damaging email scandal.

• Like 1