Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Is Trump perfect ? Far from it, but I like him because he isn't a career politician, he owes his position to people who were sick of the status quo, and voted for him, not the political establishment.

Theres only him and Farage, in my opinion, who say it as they see it, rightly or wrongly.

People are a lot more politically savvy these days, and many have seen through the career politicians who put their careers and snouts in the trough above doing or saying the right thing.

I thought Boris was of that ilk, but now I'm not sure. If he delivers a REAL Brexit, I'll be convinced.

Cheers.

You really think going into politics wasn’t just a career move? He’s a dodgy as f**k businessman who was finding doors shutting rather quickly there so jumped into politics. He doesn’t ‘say it as he sees it’ - he says it as he knows it will appeal to a mass demographic in the USA. Mostly the same kind of folk I politely nod and smile at in bars and then try to make myself scarce before I’m subject to their narrow bigoted world view.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Accip74 said:

I think people tend to forget Trump is not running as an independent 

That’s a decent shout that is mate, we must never forget he is part of the party that gave us George Bush Junior and the patriot act......However as long as he seems to be f***ing stuff up he will have to do 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, WILF said:

I have never in my life seen a politician remorselessly hunted at every turn like Trump has been.....if that bloke ties his shoe laces there is a negative spin put on the story......it has been relentless.

So I think for many, myself included, who can’t be bothered to look for “the truth” because it’s not worth doing so anyway that is enough for us to say “he must be doing something right” 

Trumps a clown, but these people we have been electing across Europe and America the last 25 or 30 years and their perversion of life are worse......and what’s more they are dangerous.

They are maniacs......literally maniacs.

See, in reality it don’t really effect me if a bloke wants to call himself a woman or vice versa but it’s the state mandating that lie and making me say it’s truth that’s dangerous........and it happens in so many areas.

The double speak that we brush off every day is in fact deadly.

These politicians are wolves in sheep’s clothing and no matter what your politics everyone should be scared when madness is mandated and made law.

Its not about hating anyone, it’s about having the freedom to say “that’s not true” and not getting locked up for saying what you believe.

I think everyone should support Trump because if he don’t work then what comes later has to get worse.

Nobody listened to Germany when they said “stop treating us like this” and 50 million died.

Spot on best post I've read in a while

3 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

You really think going into politics wasn’t just a career move? He’s a dodgy as f**k businessman who was finding doors shutting rather quickly there so jumped into politics. He doesn’t ‘say it as he sees it’ - he says it as he knows it will appeal to a mass demographic in the USA. Mostly the same kind of folk I politely nod and smile at in bars and then try to make myself scarce before I’m subject to their narrow bigoted world view.

??So your saying all folk who prefer trump  are bigoted ??

Oh the irony in that statement. 

Sounds like your the bigoted one bud, you can't even listen to other folk opinions but run away?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Francie said:

Sounds like your the bigoted one bud, you can't even listen to other folk opinions but run away?

He's a leftie you can have a fair debate 

Sorry jai ?

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Francie said:

While we are on the subject of stereotypes mate, I thought it worth mentioning that not all anti-trump sentiment is fuelled by latent Marxism either ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, WILF said:

I have never in my life seen a politician remorselessly hunted at every turn like Trump has been.....if that bloke ties his shoe laces there is a negative spin put on the story......it has been relentless.

So I think for many, myself included, who can’t be bothered to look for “the truth” because it’s not worth doing so anyway that is enough for us to say “he must be doing something right” 

Trumps a clown, but these people we have been electing across Europe and America the last 25 or 30 years and their perversion of life are worse......and what’s more they are dangerous.

They are maniacs......literally maniacs.

See, in reality it don’t really effect me if a bloke wants to call himself a woman or vice versa but it’s the state mandating that lie and making me say it’s truth that’s dangerous........and it happens in so many areas.

The double speak that we brush off every day is in fact deadly.

These politicians are wolves in sheep’s clothing and no matter what your politics everyone should be scared when madness is mandated and made law.

Its not about hating anyone, it’s about having the freedom to say “that’s not true” and not getting locked up for saying what you believe.

I think everyone should support Trump because if he don’t work then what comes later has to get worse.

Nobody listened to Germany when they said “stop treating us like this” and 50 million died.

Went to a football match yrs ago was quite amazed at  buzz before the game fans of both sides  all colours bbq in and drinking in the car parks by the side of the roads in front gardens   Could have spent me day on the outside , I was taken back at the sheer fun of the big day. Once inside   What struck me most of all was the scale of respect for the armed forces  the police and fire services. The parades fanfares  and fans wer mind blowing a full patriotic situation of all colours never forget that moment ever no kneeling   Where has all the respect gone ? True heroes. Fought and put  ther  life    on the line , overpaid wankers and shitbags kneel and let’s not forget the pure hatred of the flag armed forces and police that’s put up as the norm without criticism from the MSM .  it’s wat don has created?  or was it wat the Lib Dem media sjw. Created for him ?  He’s had 4 yrs of answering to total fabrication lies and shit  meanwhile he bounced the economy. Drew troops back spun the trade back of China stopped giving to Iran  told the eu bollx   The Dems created the divisive hate war from the get go. If anyone can name one great positive   political. Plan  from the left tell me. If it involves AOC any squad member Pelosi Schumer schiff Maxine Walters.  I’m here to listen should take you all of 1 second of my time lol 

Edited by green lurchers

Let’s not forget the 46 million lives a year he will potentially save if he gets his way on abortion.........or women’s reproductive rights as we euphemistically like to call it.

7 hours ago, WILF said:

"Rome may not yet be in flames, but I think I can smell the smouldering whilst we hum to the music of liberal self-delusion" 

I wonder if anyone can tell me who wrote that ? 

Tupac? ?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1