Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, socks said:

Quite simple he was talking about various bills that are up for a bit and that both the dems and reps were happy with them. And then lots of bits of the wall have been built ....,

Did yours come with subtitles? :laugh:

35 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Mate, I watched that all the way through. Did you understand anything he said?

Genuine question to THL's Trumpian contributors. Can any of you watch the first few minutes of that interview and translate it for me? :hmm:

Bipartisan farmers bill....farmers happy.......but need to build a wall now.....lots of wall built now.....incredible wall....like Israel....very effective.....high 90%'s drop in illegal's where the wall is renovated.........doing an incredible job stopping the drugs coming in.....needs 10 Democrats.......border security....

just jealous China has a bigger wall than him.....Incredible wall of USA.  See it from space.....stay in the trump Goldilocks towers along the  route and enjoy rambles along the top of the wall......drive Golf balls at illegal aliens and caravans of people.....will improve your Golf game no end, very good handicap reductions with added bonus of Keeping America Safe Again......helps our military no end......free champagne for the most heAd  split spics in a day....your short game will be smocking hot when you get back to the greens.....add another brick in the wall with name on it for 100 bucks and fund it........yippe kiyay wall builders....

• Haha 2
53 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Mate, I watched that all the way through. Did you understand anything he said?

Genuine question to THL's Trumpian contributors. Can any of you watch the first few minutes of that interview and translate it for me? :hmm:

I was talking about Trump with my very right wing brother-in-law the other day and even he was saying he doesn't understand how anyone can listen to the man talk and say with a straight face "yup, now there goes a properly clever man who knows exactly what he's talking about" :no: It goes way beyond Bush's faux folksy pattern of talking and slips into just pure word salad.

Honestly the more I see and hear of him the more credence I give to the idea that he's in the early stages of dementia/suffering from sundown syndrome...

On 09/12/2018 at 12:41, ChrisJones said:

Tangental to the current topic but this featured much earlier in the thread. Remember this one?

... James Fields was found guilty of 1st-degree murder for killing Heather Heyer and injuring dozens of others on Friday. He was the one that drove his car into a crowd of protestors in August 2017. The sentencing hearing is due to begin on Monday and he could be facing the death penalty under federal hate crimes charges in a suit that is being tried separately.

A Charlottesville jury has recommended that Fields serve 419 years plus life for his part in the death and the injuring of 35 others. He'll also be expected to pay $480,000 in restitution to the victims. The life sentence was for the murder of Heather Heyer "The Associated Press reports, by recommending "70 years for each of five malicious wounding charges, 20 for each of three malicious wounding charges, and nine years on one charge of leaving the scene of an accident."

The good news is he should be eligible for parole by his 285th birthday.

21 minutes ago, BGD said:

I was talking about Trump with my very right wing brother-in-law the other day and even he was saying he doesn't understand how anyone can listen to the man talk and say with a straight face "yup, now there goes a properly clever man who knows exactly what he's talking about" :no: It goes way beyond Bush's faux folksy pattern of talking and slips into just pure word salad.

Honestly the more I see and hear of him the more credence I give to the idea that he's in the early stages of dementia/suffering from sundown syndrome...

I watched the first 5 minutes of that clip and it sounded like when my son was in pre-school explaining why he'd drawn on the fridge with his crayons. The next 11 sounded like he was trying to explain that he was right to do so. I was surprised he allowed himself the opportunity to publically unravel in such a way. Mike Pence looked increasingly uncomfortable throughout the conference and his silence spoke volumes!

• Haha 1

Just a ploy Chris.

This meeting is normally held in private and was going to be. However trump invited the media in as he had every intention of going off on one to feed his supporters who salivate over his incoherent ramblings.

Guess it partially overrides the news his lawyer is probably going to jail tomorrow.

Seriously though I don't see how anyone can look at this man and think he is by any stretch of the imagination presidential.

Makes a mockery of the office he's in. 

Reagan was bad

Bush was the same

But by f**k he's utterly horrendous

16 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

I watched the first 5 minutes of that clip and it sounded like when my son was in pre-school explaining why he'd drawn on the fridge with his crayons. The next 11 sounded like he was trying to explain that he was right to do so. I was surprised he allowed himself the opportunity to publically unravel in such a way. Mike Pence looked increasingly uncomfortable throughout the conference and his silence spoke volumes!

Perfect description of the way he talks :laugh:

I've actually been seeing Trump supporters sharing that video round and bragging about how he "destroyed" Schumer somehow though... :blink: 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Wats word on street about it Chris, wats the public think of this verdict an sentence?

Pretty much as I'd bet you'd expect it to be.

One side of the street is nodding in agreement and looking at where all of this is leading. The other side of the street is calling it a witch hunt and fake news.

4 minutes ago, Deker said:

....and Trump knows nothing of any of this, his whole administration could get locked up and he still won't know!

He knows he just walks is driven along the side of the street that sees it as a witch hunt and fake news. As per the Moochers thread. These are people that he vouched for...