Trump Under Fire

Tangental to the current topic but this featured much earlier in the thread. Remember this one?

... James Fields was found guilty of 1st-degree murder for killing Heather Heyer and injuring dozens of others on Friday. He was the one that drove his car into a crowd of protestors in August 2017. The sentencing hearing is due to begin on Monday and he could be facing the death penalty under federal hate crimes charges in a suit that is being tried separately.

Edited by ChrisJones
Insert Article Link
  • Like 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

Honestly don't know where you get the energy to keep up the Trump opposition Chris(if that's your real name!lol). 

What did you guys do before Trump?!

He's definitely made alot of people feel like there something ??

"Make America great again!" 

More like

"Make unfulfilled and sad people feel something again" 

Thank Trump now Chris for your new found mission in life ?

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Donnie's Twitter feed has used the word 'Witch Hunt' over 100 times to describe the Mueller investigation but NPR has reported on all the criminal charges that have come from the Mueller investigation so far. And it's far from over. Quoted...

"the special counsel investigation has resulted in criminal counts against more than 30 people and three Russian entities. And while the final outcome of the Mueller probe remains far from certain, it has already generated new insights into how Russia targeted the election, the presidential transition and Trump's business empire."

Arseh*les are twitching like the proverbial rabbit's nose at this point as one of Donnie's morning outbursts starts to look suspiciously like witness tampering and has left Don's legal team in a bit of a pickle...

10 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

It's CNN again mate, you still not getting it are you?? Hopeless

It's Carl Berstein, .Mate, you still not getting it?? How many indictments has Mueller obtained now? Guilty plea's??

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

So what charges, if any  have been brought out against trump?

I suspect none.

Actually, we can say conclusively, at this time  no charge's have been brought against Trump.  However he is individual 1 and will either be impeached or face indictment when he leaves the whitehouse.   Can a sitting president be indicted, Francie?

16 minutes ago, VOON said:

It's Carl Berstein, .Mate, you still not getting it?? How many indictments has Mueller obtained now? Guilty plea's??

It's all fake news! :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Francie said:

So what charges, if any  have been brought out against trump?

I suspect none.

I don't think there are any formal charges at this point, mate. What do you think the statute of limitations should be?

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, VOON said:

Actually, we can say conclusively, at this time  no charge's have been brought against Trump.  However he is individual 1 and will either be impeached or face indictment when he leaves the whitehouse.

You'd think that the conspiracy lads would be all over this sh*t. You've got a real compromised president complete with Russian operatives and they call it fake news! This sh*t writes itself! :laugh:

2 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

So weird isn't it, seriously, what have we all turned into. This online machine is turning us all into jellyfish.

I hate the internet and social media, it is killing us. You guys probably would be ok to have a beer with but your online character personalities I don't like?

Why's that? I've passed no remark on you.   Is it because we believe the leader of the free world should have higher standards than Putin?

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Listen up all ye Trump bashing Obama lovers! All Obama changed was skin colour.... useless prick sell out his own people slave trader!

Screenshot_20181209-235635~2.png

yep he's a paedo, but I couldn't resist.....