Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Is it just me or are those security guys looking in the wrong direction? Lol

Why's Macron got the Muslim brotherhood doing his security? ?

I thought that myselfmate lol

They didnt do a very good job.

Baffles me how the liberal nicey nicey folk don’t take on board the corruption from Obama’ and Clinton  but want to lock up or impeach trump at every turn   I mean come on Obama’s spying of trump ?   Then again selling uranium to Russia ain’t normal starting wars all round the world for personal gain ain’t normal  inventing bullshit fake accusations to bring down a president who was voted  in  ain’t normal infact the Liberal Democrat’s are fkn weirdos  , it’s ok for parents to drag ther kids thousands of miles throu shitholes and  dangerous conditions but trumps a bad man for not letting them in ? They got to have a few words with themselves about morrals the fkn divs 

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Francie said:

Think both sides have agreed the 5 bill now mate.

Nope. The government shut down because they can't agree on a spending bill. The bill passed the current Republican majority Congress (No Sh*t!) but won't pass the Senate.

Edited by ChrisJones
Hyperlink Fixed
On 21/12/2018 at 02:34, Born Hunter said:

That's massive imo. The only thing in this whole administration's history to date to make me think "fuuuuck!". Mattis has so much respect from the military and veterans. Trump may well have just lost them...

Not to mention what the man brought to the table in experience and ability.

I fully agree, mate. Both Mattis and McMaster were the star picks of the administration.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, green lurchers said:

and can I mention Mattis that updstanding army fella a democrat what does he know about the 21 trillion of tax payer money that evaporated in thin air

1. How do you know Mattis is a democrat?
  2. If you're insinuating that Mattis knows of financial irregularities as Defense Secretary, who hired him?
On 21/12/2018 at 06:47, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Read through it waiting for it, but it didn't come, "what didn't come?" I hear you ask?

The usual with this whole saga... evidence of any sort, just the usual report came out with some fancy sources all attempting to impress, bollocks again.

The article simply explained how it happened. The evidence is very well documented if you choose to look for it.

Question though. What source would any evidence have to come from for you to believe it's authenticity?

Money for war funding terrorists flying billions in cash in the middle of the night  to Iran shhhh , causing havoc  destabilising  other countries around the world costing trillions hey have as much money as you want from the democrats  can we have money to protect our borders just as bill kill and Barry wanted  errrm absolutely not  wel keep open borders thanks don lol 

Edited by green lurchers
20 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Baffles me how the liberal nicey nicey folk don’t take on board the corruption from Obama’ and Clinton  but want to lock up or impeach trump at every turn   I mean come on Obama’s spying of trump ?   Then again selling uranium to Russia ain’t normal starting wars all round the world for personal gain ain’t normal  inventing bullshit fake accusations to bring down a president who was voted  in  ain’t normal infact the Liberal Democrat’s are fkn weirdos  , it’s ok for parents to drag ther kids thousands of miles throu shitholes and  dangerous conditions but trumps a bad man for not letting them in ? They got to have a few words with themselves about morrals the fkn divs 

Can you explain how Obama spied on Trump and why one would choose to spy on him?

1 hour ago, VOON said:

Can you explain how Obama spied on Trump and why one would choose to spy on him?

Come on voon the fake Russian dossier put together by the dnc was the fake approach which gave them reason enough to snoop on trump of course Barry and kill would have no knowledge of this in true democratic lie style ,, quote from Washington times “ “Obama associates are misleading Americans about FBI surveillance of the Trump campaign,” he said. “If the FBI merely wanted to ‘protect’ the campaign and avoid tipping off the Russians, as we’re being told, they should have informed Mr. Trump of specific allegations about suspected individuals before the surveillance began. Failing that, it looks like one large sting-and-smear operation against the entire campaign, including Mr. Trump.” Doubtful cnn or msnbc would mention anything about it