Trump Under Fire

25 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

As the leader of the free world, You already have higher standards due to geography, progress and the democratic framework...time and unforeseen occurrence befalls us all as the proverb says.

https://twitter.com/djlavoie/status/1070353548947410944

Edited by ChrisJones

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

Interesting one. 

Do you ditch the coat? Or sit respectfully with it on your lap? I imagine there's no right answer when your President Trump? No doubt everyone else was told to take off their coats...oh and someone forgot to brief the President, no surprise. 

It's a pretty low key funeral for a war criminal anyhow so no big deal really ?

13 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Interesting one. 

Do you ditch the coat? Or sit respectfully with it on your lap? I imagine there's no right answer when your President Trump? No doubt everyone else was told to take off their coats...oh and someone forgot to brief the President, no surprise. 

It's a pretty low key funeral for a war criminal anyhow so no big deal really ?

Well, at least he turned up to this memorial so it's progress...

20 hours ago, VOON said:

Actually, we can say conclusively, at this time  no charge's have been brought against Trump.  However he is individual 1 and will either be impeached or face indictment when he leaves the whitehouse.   Can a sitting president be indicted, Francie?

Im not sure if he can?

So no charges have been brought against trump, so theres no evidence then?

Conspiracy?

So have you forgot about the transaction of clinton foundation receiving 145 million from uranium sail to russians?

Not thats all true, but no one wants to talk about it?

20 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

It's all fake news! :rolleyes:

I don't think there are any formal charges at this point, mate. What do you think the statute of limitations should be?

Well theres no evidence to link trump to anything, no charges either, so its a conspiracy mate?

What would you say about clinton foundation receiving 145 million from a deal of uranium being sold to russians, which no one is talking about.

Absolute hypocrites if you ask me.

• Like 1

Gowdy took issue with Comey's initial insistence that it be a public hearing, allegedly in the interest of transparency.

He noted that the last time Comey publicly testified before Congress, the former FBI director responded nearly 100 times with some variation of, "I cannot answer that question in this setting."

"Why 'Mr. Transparency' wants to go back to a setting where he knows he cannot answer the questions is befuddling to me, and I don't think my fellow citizens buy that," Gowdy said.

• Like 1
Just now, Francie said:

Well theres no evidence to link trump to anything, no charges either, so its a conspiracy mate?

What would you say about clinton foundation receiving 145 million from a deal of uranium being sold to russians, which no one is talking about.

Absolute hypocrites if you ask me.

Exactly 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Francie said:

So no charges have been brought against trump, so theres no evidence then?

Yet? Why would they reveal evidence if they're still gathering evidence? Should there be a statute of limitations on the investigation? :hmm:

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

So have you forgot about the transaction of clinton foundation receiving 145 million from uranium sail to russians?

Not thats all true, but no one wants to talk about it?

More whataboutism? Who says no one wants to talk about it?

Yes, there is evidence against Hillary. Yes, we should talk about it. Yes, I'll probably agree with most of what you post on it. But this is Donnie's thread.

Start a Hillary thread. No one has yet.

1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

Gowdy took issue with Comey's initial insistence that it be a public hearing, allegedly in the interest of transparency.

He noted that the last time Comey publicly testified before Congress, the former FBI director responded nearly 100 times with some variation of, "I cannot answer that question in this setting."

"Why 'Mr. Transparency' wants to go back to a setting where he knows he cannot answer the questions is befuddling to me, and I don't think my fellow citizens buy that," Gowdy said.

They've released 235 pages of transcripts from his hearing. It's all in the public domain.