Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

The Don.....

Remember, Michael Cohen only became a “Rat” after the FBI did something which was absolutely unthinkable & unheard of until the Witch Hunt was illegally started. They BROKE INTO AN ATTORNEY’S OFFICE! Why didn’t they break into the DNC to get the Server, or Crooked’s office?
6 minutes ago, VOON said:

The Don.....

Remember, Michael Cohen only became a “Rat” after the FBI did something which was absolutely unthinkable & unheard of until the Witch Hunt was illegally started. They BROKE INTO AN ATTORNEY’S OFFICE! Why didn’t they break into the DNC to get the Server, or Crooked’s office?

Interesting comment. It's not the alleged crime that was an issue it was the fact it wasn't commited in a location he approved of.

3 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Interesting comment. It's not the alleged crime that was an issue it was the fact it wasn't commited in a location he approved of.

Would have been ok if they had broke into the DNC.......

did they FBI not  obtain a warrant? What a Faux Pas......he"ll  get away with treason......I can't believe it......it's been a set-up all along.....conspiracy.......betcha Comey set it all up.....so Trump could get off....fruit of the poisoned tree.....

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Deker said:

At the moment very little actually seems to be sticking to Trump, I can't believe that will last to the end of his term!

That's true but like said earlier in the thread they're not going to publicize evidence in an ongoing investigation at least until they're convinced it will justify the cost of an enormous legal tab. Besides the scope of the investigation is tremendous when you see just how much of DJT's life and dealings are under criminal scrutiny.

That being said there's no guarantee of him personally being charged, tried, or convicted of anything. If the Dems can't get anyone better to run against him than Joe Biden and Beto O'Rourke in 2020 he may well be a two-term president.

1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

Newsflash , “ trump is close to tears “  he missed a 3 ft putt today the Russian accusations are costing him dear ??

His short game must be suffering terribly these days. Maybe a trip to visit the lads in the Gulf will help with morale.