Trump Under Fire

1 minute ago, ChrisJones said:

Yet? Why would they reveal evidence if they're still gathering evidence? Should there be a statute of limitations on the investigation? :hmm:

More whataboutism? Who says no one wants to talk about it?

Yes, there is evidence against Hillary. Yes, we should talk about it. Yes, I'll probably agree with most of what you post on it. But this is Donnie's thread.

Start a Hillary thread. No one has yet.

There should be no limatations, are you saying theres limitations on the trump investigations?

How can the liberal left be such hypocrites when hillary was actually involved an received funds from russians for the sale of 20% of american uranium, what a joke this trump witchunt is, hes been investigated the last year an half an theres f**k all on him mate.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ChrisJones said:

Yet? Why would they reveal evidence if they're still gathering evidence? Should there be a statute of limitations on the investigation? :hmm:

More whataboutism? Who says no one wants to talk about it?

Yes, there is evidence against Hillary. Yes, we should talk about it. Yes, I'll probably agree with most of what you post on it. But this is Donnie's thread.

Start a Hillary thread. No one has yet.

Sort of relivant Chris you either voted don the naughty nasty horrible liar or kill the murdering war monger who fills her pockets  with dirty cash  wanted sharia law lied regards Benghazi who’s married to bill “ I did not have sexual relations with that girl “ lol  

• Like 1
Just now, Francie said:

There should be no limatations, are you saying theres limitations on the trump investigations?

Not at all. You're insinuating that because he hasn't been charged that there is nothing to charge him with? Am I making an accurate assumption?

1 minute ago, Francie said:

How can the liberal left be such hypocrites when hillary was actually involved an received funds from russians for the sale of 20% of american uranium, what a joke this trump witchunt is, hes been investigated the last year an half an theres f**k all on him mate.

I've never once been part of the liberal left and for the record, I do believe she should be investigated and charged accordingly based on any tangible evidence. I would be disingenuous to say that because she hasn't been charged she has nothing to answer to wouldn't you agree?

If there is no statute of limitations on the crimes then why didn't the current administration follow through with its election promise to investigate her and put the record straight? They've had two years in charge of both houses and haven't even attempted to. Why not?

7 minutes ago, Francie said:

No ya wrong mate he’s told a few porkies fkn terrible man 

3 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Not at all. You're insinuating that because he hasn't been charged that there is nothing to charge him with? Am I making an accurate assumption?

I've never once been part of the liberal left and for the record, I do believe she should be investigated and charged accordingly based on any tangible evidence. I would be disingenuous to say that because she hasn't been charged she has nothing to answer to wouldn't you agree?

If there is no statute of limitations on the crimes then why didn't the current administration follow through with its election promise to investigate her and put the record straight? They've had two years in charge of both houses and haven't even attempted to. Why not?

She never got charged cos the whole demo machine goes down with the crooked cnt 

4 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Sort of relivant Chris you either voted don the naughty nasty horrible liar or kill the murdering war monger who fills her pockets  with dirty cash  wanted sharia law lied regards Benghazi who’s married to bill “ I did not have sexual relations with that girl “ lol  

Fair one GL but you do realise there were other candidates in the elections that were neither Republicans or Democrats? I've never voted Republican or Democrat for the record. I thought both candidates were bad for America.

3 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Did I mention destabilising other countries creating panic on the world stage backed Bush to invade Iraq promotes terrorism oh I didn’t  but your right she got nothing to do with don lol 

Why leave it, Hillary, though? American foreign policy hasn't exactly been rainbows and unicorns for the middle east for the last thirty years, has it? The blood goes back decades and pre-dates Barry, Hillary, Bill, George the 2nd and even his dad. Ronnie wasn't exactly a saint either...

Tony had his own thread. May's getting it handed to her in another. Jezza's thread is long and distinguished and he hasn't actually been close enough to the top job to actually do any harm yet...

Where are their threads in which we can all pull up atrocities and compare them? As I've stated I don't believe Don's got a list of atrocities in the foreign arena but then he's not got much in successes either. I still don't understand the support for this fella that has spent his entire administration blaming people that don't have jobs anymore and playing golf. He's had ample time, no statute of limitations, and the deck entirely stacked in his favour until the end of December but he's squandered the opportunity to right the wrongs of quantifiable criminals?

Why?

6 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I agree she should of been charged, an yes i agree just because she hasnt been charged doesnt mean she aint nothing to answer, but big difference iss the evidence is there in black an white against hillary, is there a shred o evidence against trump?

7 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

So everyone knows he was bought and paid for crooked cnt 

You said it wasn't transparent. It's all there and the Republicans did all the questioning.

6 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

She never got charged cos the whole demo machine goes down with the crooked cnt 

She never got charged because Don couldn't be arsed!

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

I agree she should of been charged, an yes i agree just because she hasnt been charged doesnt mean she aint nothing to answer, but big difference iss the evidence is there in black an white against hillary, is there a shred o evidence against trump?

It’s all there in black n white “ he plays more golf nowadays and his plays off a twelve “ safe to say he’s improving ?

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

Again mate why would they publically release all the evidence (if they have any) before he has his day in court (if he even will)?

He's entitled to due process surely you agree that trial by media would deny him that?

Just now, green lurchers said:

It’s all there in black n white “ he plays more golf nowadays and his plays off a twelve “ safe to say he’s improving ?

:laugh: I'd say he's definitely improved his short game!

Do you think he's been a successful president and has done everything in his power to improve the lives of 350+ million Americans?

4 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Again mate why would they publically release all the evidence (if they have any) before he has his day in court (if he even will)?

He's entitled to due process surely you agree that trial by media would deny him that?

Yeah i agree, its all trial by media bullshit, no evidence no day in court, just a bunch of hearsay like kavvanagh thing.

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

7 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

:laugh: I'd say he's definitely improved his short game!

Do you think he's been a successful president and has done everything in his power to improve the lives of 350+ million Americans?

I applaud the hand brake on the Trojan horse more than any other factor Chris  considering all the shit slung his way by the dem machine and press his kept his head above water , he’s still bobbing about and still giving the dems nightmares  that I enjoy most about him