What Does Being British Mean To You?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To me it's the indomitable spirit in the face of adversity where we Brits historically come to our own.   The Battle Of Britain fighter pilots outnumbered 4-1 but still went up every day and fought

The best thing about being British is that you dont have to be American.

Being British to me is walking and hunting the lad my grandparents did,drinking the same Ale in the same pubs they did.Visiting every corner of our Isle and exploring the fauna and flora.Having the ha

Posted Images

Every day I wear a British flag on my clothes, to me it means that my actions and how I go about things are the result of what has gone before me.

How I act

How I Am perceived by other people

How I live my life, not to act like a f***ing African at a road crash over every trivial problem

To instil upon my kid a sense of right wrong and where she has came from ( a work in progress)

To be aware that Britishness is out of style, but to still have the minerals to say I don't care, this is what I believe even if 9999 people before me say the other thing

• Like 7

I used to be proud, not sure to be honest if I am now,, looking over your shoulder wasn't a thing Idid 30 yrs ago, now I do and read into people more, no go zones for police and no fooking respect means to me this place isn't British it's gutter trash of non respecting people who I'd happily put a bullit into. R well keep the flag high.

Edited by bracken boy
  • Like 3

It would mean more to me if May called a G.E and destroyed the labour party a party that's destroyed the town I live.The vote to leave the E.U was a defining moment that Britishness is alive and kicking in working class communitys and long may it continue.

• Like 5

Proud to be British

Because all the tax we pay , some will go to the scrounging gits , that come hear , can't speak English , have 10 kids , won't work , can't work , go to the food banks when they don't need to , claim dole , and every other Benafit going

If there's a loop hole in the system they will find it , and use it

Claim for free hospital treatment , dental , school dinners ,

I might as well donate a few hundred pounds for English leasons , and a mini bus to thak them to the class room , or the dole office , and pay for the diesel while I'm at it

Fecin mugs more like

Rant over

Atb

• Like 2

I think the true British character shines through when our backs are really against the wall and it still lurks there deep down despite the amount of sheer fannies that seem to inhabit the place.

To walk around most high streets you'd think "f***ing hell, I wouldn't give you tuppence for any of these c**ts" but when push come to shove I'd like to think we still have some cream that would rise to the top.

• Like 5