Singers Who Are Total Knobheads

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also while we're at it . Beatles . Most overrated band ever on actual music . Just the pioneers that's all . Muscle was pretty shit . 2 or 3 songs I like . Not enough to warrant bring left with McCart

Paul McCartney has got to top it. what a wankxr he is

I agree with the Beatles but Queen seriously . . Freddie Mercury was the ultimate show-man , if I had the chance to see any past singer live it would be him all day long !!

Guess I am strange then pal, they are quite possibly the most boring band I have ever heard :yes: but I totally agree on your other choices, with the addition of that bleeding heart progressive, rich little daddy's girl Lilly Allen :bad:

we agree on many things my old mate but this one we definitely have a difference of opinions :yes::thumbs:

Kelly no tones fecking Jones!

Hey!! You leave him out of it
I'd like to slap him! ...and that grinning cnut out of wet wet wet

Ol Marty? You dont need to worry bout him, hes had his share of smack(s)

Not a singer, but years ago my oldest brother was in Portugal playing golf with a group of pals, so at the end of the day they are back at the club house sat outside having a few drinks and on the table next to them was Sean Connery, Jimmy Tarbuck and a few of that crowd.

Anyway they are having a laugh and a chat as groups of men do and Connery loudly says "why are they here?" Like he owns the f***ing place, bearing in mind my brother and his pals all have a few quid in their own right and would have been in their early 40s at the time.

He then calls the maitre de and demands loudly that my brother and his pals are moved.........my brother gets the bollock ache now and stand up and says "right, that's it you are having a f***ing dig now you saucy c**t"

James Bond shits himself and the other stand up and anyway it all gets calmed down.

Tarby and one of the others brought a bottle of champagne over to my brother later on and apologised for Connerys behaviour, my brother said Tarbuck was as good as gold but that Connery was a right stuck up prat.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/nickfanon/images/2/2f/Tumbleweed.gif/revision/latest?cb=20160525181720

Not a singer, but years ago my oldest brother was in Portugal playing golf with a group of pals, so at the end of the day they are back at the club house sat outside having a few drinks and on the table next to them was Sean Connery, Jimmy Tarbuck and a few of that crowd.

Anyway they are having a laugh and a chat as groups of men do and Connery loudly says "why are they here?" Like he owns the f***ing place, bearing in mind my brother and his pals all have a few quid in their own right and would have been in their early 40s at the time.

He then calls the maitre de and demands loudly that my brother and his pals are moved.........my brother gets the bollock ache now and stand up and says "right, that's it you are having a f***ing dig now you saucy c**t"

James Bond shits himself and the other stand up and anyway it all gets calmed down.

Tarby and one of the others brought a bottle of champagne over to my brother later on and apologised for Connerys behaviour, my brother said Tarbuck was as good as gold but that Connery was a right stuck up prat.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/nickfanon/images/2/2f/Tumbleweed.gif/revision/latest?cb=20160525181720

I bet he was sssshhhhaken not ssshhhhtired.....

• Like 1

Please don't tell me Tarbock said "calm down calm down ".

• Like 2

I bet he was sssshhhhaken not ssshhhhtired.....

and he hates the english , supposedly him and roger moore never really got on .!!

I won`t have a word said against Boy George.

Total hero. Great DJ a man of his time.

Probably plays the discs loud so nobody can hear your crys for help or the shackles rattling :laugh: