Singers Who Are Total Knobheads

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also while we're at it . Beatles . Most overrated band ever on actual music . Just the pioneers that's all . Muscle was pretty shit . 2 or 3 songs I like . Not enough to warrant bring left with McCart

Paul McCartney has got to top it. what a wankxr he is

I agree with the Beatles but Queen seriously . . Freddie Mercury was the ultimate show-man , if I had the chance to see any past singer live it would be him all day long !!

Also while we're at it . Beatles . Most overrated band ever on actual music . Just the pioneers that's all . Muscle was pretty shit . 2 or 3 songs I like . Not enough to warrant bring left with McCartney camping everything up

• Like 10

Also while we're at it . Beatles . Most overrated band ever on actual music . Just the pioneers that's all . Muscle was pretty shit . 2 or 3 songs I like . Not enough to warrant bring left with McCartney camping everything up

Maybe your choice of music is shit? You're definitely going against the grain calling them shite. ??

• Like 2

Maybe your choice of music is shit? You're definitely going against the grain calling them shite. ??

Lol I knew that when I posted . I've been in hospital for 3 days and 3 days left so I'm bored out my mind . Thought I'd stir some debate while I got nothing to do

• Like 1

Lol I knew that when I posted . I've been in hospital for 3 days and 3 days left so I'm bored out my mind . Thought I'd stir some debate while I got nothing to do
Hope all is well pal. Edited by DogMan85

Kelly no tones fecking Jones!

Hey!! You leave him out of it
I'd like to slap him! ...and that grinning cnut out of wet wet wet

Think I'd take that trade . Lose Kelly just to get rid of wet wet wet guy . Chuck in that spandeax ballet guy from TV aswell for good measure

I won`t have a word said against Boy George.

Total hero. Great DJ a man of his time.

He says you've been right behind him mate most of his career.

• Like 3